Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Quizilla!

Kirkatronics

I only got 2 questions right on Moogle's, which leads me to suspect that there's something fishy about the test ... no way could I know that much about the craziness that is Moogle's brain. :p

The test is perfect. There must be something wrong with YOUR brain. *evil smile*

warandchaos: Deserts are defined by low rather than no rainfall, and DVD stands for both Digital Versatile Disk and Digital Video Disk. Also, while correct, the dolphin thing arises from an urban legend about only dolphins and humans deriving pleasure from sex - to quote Jack Cohen, the reproductive biologist, "loads of animals love sex!"

Moogle: Your quiz is crazy. :heh:

I got 62,5 for warandchaos (I didn't vote "No Rain". Just for kicks.) and 50% for moogle's. (Harsh message, man... I'm glad I can't understand the insult in its entirety)

The bear question was far too easy. But I really want to know some of the correct answers for that. I'm curious. :heh:

It is? I thought that White would be the correct answer.

Shhhh... You'll give it away.

Haha I just scored 0 on Lazyboy's.

*dies inside*

EDIT: LazyBoy one of the questions is wrong. Katie isn't an ex-female member as she's still around occaisionally.