lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an accurate comic as to what transpired between Nami and myself:

EN1.jpg

This is us battling away around the park.

Then the flowers spring up between us.

EN2.jpg

EN3.jpg

Nami tries to smack the flowers with her light sabre, but they are just too tough.

EN4.jpg

EN6.jpg

I drop to my knees and begin meditation as she paces back and forth.

EN5.jpg

Ehhhh, I was hoping for Birmingham for the next meet-up. Maybe for another time.

A lot of people are saying Manchester. I probably could go to it if it was there. :hmm:

I kind of second this notion! Well, I third it really, obvs my first choice of place would again be London :D. But I don't mind Birmingham as I can catch myself a place or two to stay, and it's only like £12 for a one month open return from London with YP(£18 without) and I happen to think that's rather gangster. Realistically I could do anything/anywhere though with a bit of notice and a bit of cash, and maybe a place to crash? I feel like if I'm travelling afar, it's only right to try and make it more than a day thing :D

mr_odwin! Seemed very cool for an old guy! Kind too as he gave us a lift.

dan dare! Total weirdo! Even though he brought a packed lunch he was too skinny.

jayseven! As cool a nosey neighbour as I expected. He ran the show.

Nami! Short

Shorty! Nam (geddit? on a serious note: we pretty muched missed these two. Shorty wasn't like Naruto though. :()

Raining_Again! Weirdo!

darksnowman! Did anyone understand a word this nutter said!?

Eevilmurray! Choirmaster extraordinaire.

Dante! A red rather than a blue, which is all I needed to know.

MoogleViper! Like a big lioness. But seeing as he's a he, I'll say he's like Simba grown up. Likes the innuendo's too. Filthy boy.

Warandchaos! Likes a hug and a fumble.

Harribo! Loved the t-shirt.

Sheikah! A letdown as he was nowhere near as aggressive etc as his online persona. In reality he seemed more subdued and cooler than his forum self.

Cube! Small and quiet. Up for a laugh, and like Shiekah, cooler in person than he has been coming across on here so props for that! Though the Burnout love was a bit disconcerting!

I see nothing wrong with this, even though Odwin was the only person who tried to escape me.

I say we go here. No - there. No wait, there. No- Here. NO! Ther-- here. There. The other there. That one. That other one. This one. This there. Here there. On this date. No! This date. Maybe this one. No? This one?

Blah blah blah. Simmer down folks. Let this thread die, and let someone who wants to do another meet-up do so with their own thread. To be honest we're never going to get anywhere like this.

I say we go here. No - there. No wait, there. No- Here. NO! Ther-- here. There. The other there. That one. That other one. This one. This there. Here there. On this date. No! This date. Maybe this one. No? This one?

Blah blah blah. Simmer down folks. Let this thread die, and let someone who wants to do another meet-up do so with their own thread. To be honest we're never going to get anywhere like this.

I was joking, i think sheffield was a great place and where future meets should be =]

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!