NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

I'll be losing my virginity this Saturday...Any tips?

Joking?

No. Why?

Yes of course I am.

Also on the forum index page it said, "I'll be losing my virginity by That Guy."

Well I thought it was funny anyway.

No. Why?

Yes of course I am.

Also on the forum index page it said, "I'll be losing my virginity by That Guy."

Well I thought it was funny anyway.

Lol, I thought you were. Just to highlight that in case anyone tries it. It's not a good idea. :)

I must be the only one who thinks having a wank before you go in is the stupidest idea. Have one an hour before, maybe. But if you have one just before, the combination of that and nerves could mean you can't perform (not speaking from experience on that one, before anyone says it) and that is the ultimate phailure, not 'being quick'. If she knows its the first time she's expecting quick. And you can always have another round 10 minutes later when you're no longer shouldering the big 'V'.

This thread is epic. I wish I had made made this when it was relevant.

I agree I wouldn't recommend wanking before hand to be honest. Unless it's a few hours prior. Cos otherwise when it comes to it you're not gonna get it up due to nerves and you body already having a sex wee moments earlier.

Good luck.

Dunno why a lot of people always say the first time is crap. Mine was great. Just follow stuff you seen on the internet ;)

I joke.

I would go with the wanking thing. Not 5 mins before you plough her though. Have 2 in the morning or something. Just make sure it hasn't been building up for quite a while.

LOL I love how this thread has got to like 5 pages overnight. Just shows what the majority of forumers talk about! :heh:

As for my advice.... in the words of QOTSA, Go with the flow! :)

I would go with the wanking thing. Not 5 mins before you plough her though. Have 2 in the morning or something. Just make sure it hasn't been building up for quite a while.

Nah, save it up for a couple of weeks, then take the back of her head off with the force of it.

Make use of your tounge to chow down on her lady part. It is tiring but rewarding, but don't make with the foreplay for too long otherwise she'll be all dry down there when it comes to insertion.

this topic reminds me of OfferMan but good luck.

Oohhh man could you believe the type of stuff Offer would be posting here if he was still around. Now that would make this a truly legendary thread!

But yeah, good lucky m8, and you owe us a full walk through of the night.

Shes got a little bit more experience than me, yet she is younger (shes 20, I'm 22 in a few weeks) and I know she likes when men are in charge. Lol.

That part on the first page straight away makes me think this is going to be a failure.

I wish you the best of luck though, seriously. haha

And indeed an Offerman style thread.

Probably wasn't knowing Rez XD.

My first time was... errr... meh tbh. Sex gets way better over time, trust me. Oh and the whole "jack off before hand" can back fire, as in... you wouldn't cum and then she'll be upset (this happend to a friend of mine in high school).

I agree with this

this topic reminds me of OfferMan but good luck.

I seem to remember he came back here for a day after doing quite a large chick, and wasn't impressed at all. His entire outlook of life had changed :(

I seem to remember he came back here for a day after doing quite a large chick, and wasn't impressed at all. His entire outlook of life had changed :(

Oh noes! :(

Nah, save it up for a couple of weeks, then take the back of her head off with the force of it.

Best thing I have ever read.

I read about this think called a donkey punch aparently the ladys love it.

They don't even know what hit them.

don't make with the foreplay for too long otherwise she'll be all dry down there when it comes to insertion.

That's a lie. It works the other way around. :smile:

I wonder by some of the comments.... if men here actually know anything about women, like, at all?

The whole wanking thing before hand is a mystery to me. I never did that...

My first time I scored I just pictured Margaret Thatcher sitting on a chair. Naked. And the chair was upside down. I lasted for ages but was slightly put off by Maggies beaming cum-face.

Now when I remember it the whole experience was ruined as I can only remember getting it on with Thatcher and whenever I see her I feel the sick pipe load up.

On second thoughts, wank before hand. And don't presume your getting it. Worst. Thing. Ever.