N-Europe

I'll be losing my virginity this Saturday...Any tips?

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is everyone else doing this Saturday?

I am going out and I might get drunk on saturday night

Thinking of organising an N-Europe mass lay now. Get it on in honour of the King's first trip to candyland. Anyone else?

Also, is it classified as necrophilia if the girl dies during sex? Or murder infact?

Nah I only got slapped with neglect. It was the second time we did it I got hit with the necrophilia charge.

Nah I only got slapped with neglect. It was the second time we did it I got hit with the necrophilia charge.

I'm literally lolling right now. Seriously, wheres the rep system on this forum? I need to flood this guy with rep.

Give her one from me.

= D

Define one.

Is it a spade? Suprise buttsecks? A good choking to put her in her place as a female? Oh laws this wont go down too well I imagine.

Thinking of organising an N-Europe mass lay now. Get it on in honour of the King's first trip to candyland. Anyone else?

Post of the month perhaps.

Holy crap, how did I miss this thread for so long? I've never laughed so much on the entire internet (Lazyboy is my new favourite person, now)

I can't give any useful advice (I guess it's a bit late for that :heh:), so good luck, man.

If the entire thing fails, just come to Porto, and I'll give you a discount with an experienced brazillian hooker. She'll teach you a few things.

If I say "Lion" does that help at all?

Anyway, goodluck (seeing as today is now the day).

And Olympic gamer, I believe it would just be classified as an unfortunate incident... in some respects :-P

(its just jokes :heh: )

Oh, and I must comment on this epic trade off between Olymic Gamer and Lazy_Boy, I'll be lolling all the way to bed.

Guest Stefkov
Define one.

Is it a spade? Suprise buttsecks? A good choking to put her in her place as a female? Oh laws this wont go down too well I imagine.

Anything as long as it's entertaining enough to read.

One question I'm not sure has been asked. Is this girl legal? I know it's not stopped some people ¬_¬

A bit of necropaedophilia going on here.I'm even more intruiged.

If you have twitter things could be even better.

Dude, I'm just making sure everything is clean, deleting my broswer history etc etc ;) I still got to go to the Brawl competition today for 11.15am o_0...She be here for about 9ish...So you'll know why I'm 'offline'.

:D

Are you going to piss on her, with a video or atleast a picture, in exchange for many fivers though?

Mcoy will offer one piece of advice. Mcoy thinks you're taking this whole ordeal pretty seriously as if this is going to only happen once in a life time.

Mcoy would like you to consider this fact, Mcoy has checked world population statistics. When Mcoy checked the population was 6,706,339,584 rising by about 3 people per second. Mcoy has to say that is alot of people having sex. Not even counting protected sex where a couple does not want to have a kid.

Mcoy is basically saying that you'll probably get hundreds of times to get yourself laid so don't treat it as if you mess up something it will be the end of the world.

this man speaks the truth!!!!!!!!! ugh