N-Europe

Do you want to talk to a sexy babe in your area?

Fierce_LiNk

This is a thread about those daft adverts you see, most notably late at night.

The adverts appear like this:

*female voice* "Do you want to talk to a sexy babe in your area?"

*enter scantily clad female who sits on sofa txting...nervously looking at the camera. Occasional smile...look mum, I'm on telly.

*enter next female, again wearing next to nothing, taking photos of herself cheesily*

*female voice again* "Txt boobs to chat to a delicious babe near you." "Txt horny4u to receive pictures."

They're just ridiculous. Who actually subscribes to these? And the adverts themselves are hilariously bad. I mimic them all the time. :D

What I like about them is that at about 1:30-3am on most channels a bit further down the sky menu, it is just constant sex line ads, every break one after the other. If you so wished you could sit there and compare prices before calling.

Oh man, there's an advert like that for FIT BABES, and there's all these girls exercising :D

Thats the joke. Fit girls.. exercise.. :(

Haha, I was watching the tv with a friend when that advert came on. We were pissing ourselves.

It's the same three girls (one of them is a right munter) who appear in a series of these ads. They're hilarious. :D

One of them looks like Liverpool's Fernando Torres.

Haha these adverts crack me up so much. :laughing:

"Send them a picture and you'll get to flirt with a local girl in your area, they are hot and waiting for you"

The adverts are so stupid. >___<

If you use this service, Your CLEARLY talking to a 80 year oldman in nothing but his pants. :p

You can sit there and compare prices before calling.

I'm too busy looking...

They always entice you to a late night shake when your drunk. They probably keep a lot of men happy.

The thing that annoys me is when they are on when your in the room with your rentals and the entire room goes eerily quiet then normal conversation resumes after they've finished.

Look mah, tits and phones. It's the future!

It's the same three girls (one of them is a right munter) who appear in a series of these ads.

One of them looks like Liverpool's Fernando Torres.

Is that the blonde young-ish one? I've got her number. And it starts with an 0800...bitch.

And Fernando Torres, PMSL. It IS him.

BITCH! There are two sexy advert topics made by The Baron for your bitching pleasure.

What I love is how they imply the girls are really young sexy bitches, who show each other the messages they recieve whilst rubbing the others' clit.

You know these messages are coming from some 50+ fat chick.

Someone has signed me up to something like this, I keep getting "texts" from some online IP with some shitty message "what are you wearing" kind of shit. I can't seem to block it.

Someone has signed me up to something like this, I keep getting "texts" from some online IP with some shitty message "what are you wearing" kind of shit. I can't seem to block it.

Haha, Eevil is a ho-bag. He's helping pregnant housewives get their fix across the nation.

What are you wearing? :geek:

Haha, Eevil is a ho-bag. He's helping pregnant housewives get their fix across the nation.

The only options I get are to visit an url, delete or add to address or something. I tried visiting the url once and I can't remember what was replied to me, but it cost monies. Now I keep deleteing but it keeps coming :'(

What are you wearing? :geek:

One day you might find out.

I know a girl off one of those adds, when we first saw her on it we all starting text messaging her saying we wanted to chat to sexy local girls! Hehe, twas funny!

How she regrets doing that advert... and some of the photoshoots she's done! We're all too mean (it's all banter really, she gets in on it too!) lol

I love the one where they are in the gym. It proposes three important questions after watching that particular advert:

1) No girl that hot would be single, or at least not riddled with STD's.

2) She's at the gym and has broke no sweat, Has she no pores?

3) She seems to be on a cross trainer, texting and smiling. I don't know if these directors have ever been to a gym but if they had they would know nobody smiles in a gym. Most look like they belong in some cult.

HAHA! There's one on channel 5 right now, straight after Hollow Man.

"If you want to chat with a beautiful babe in your area...txt TWENTY to..."

"If you want to swap pictures with a more mature woman near you, txt FIFTY to..."

Sweet jesus.

I quite liked the FIFTY. She would be NAAASSSTAAAAY.