NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dukkadukka

little britain

anyone else see the first episode of the third series? what did you think?

vicky pollard, bubbles & desiree and marjorie made me laugh but overall i was extremely disappointed :(

Looks like they've totally run out of ideas.

It was mainly the same old stuff but even more obvious, and the new characters were shit too.

This show is so commercial now, its was average at best when it started, not it just takes up the ass.

Never saw the appeal in Little Britain, the cripple just says "Yes, I know." Then the stunning revelation comes, he isn't a cripple at all. What a jape.

There was a bit that me laugh incredibly loud. But it couldn't have been that great because I've forgotten already.

Never saw the appeal in Little Britain, the cripple just says "Yes, I know." Then the stunning revelation comes, he isn't a cripple at all. What a jape.

Got to agree.

What's needed is floppy cocks and pubic hairs on bedclothes.

Nah, I didn't actually see the show in truth. I'll maybe catch next weeks, so possibly a real opinion then!

i thought it was pretty funny, when the celine dion sketch came on, that was ace..

UH! UH !UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

and also the holiday bookin place (cant remember chars names), that was funny

CUUUUUGHHH!

It was average at best when it started, now it just takes up the ass.

This is the only correct reply.

i missed it cos i dont have TV in my uni room :weep:

and my m8s who have TV couldnt be bothered to watch it, bastards

i missed it cos i dont have TV in my uni room :weep:

and my m8s who have TV couldnt be bothered to watch it, bastards

You should thank them, they've saved you from 30 minutes of televisual excrement.

i thought it was pretty funny, when the celine dion sketch came on, that was ace..

UH! UH !UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

and also the holiday bookin place (cant remember chars names), that was funny

CUUUUUGHHH!

I didn't find the Celine Dion sketch funny at all. The Holiday booking was funny but then just got boring. The one with the woman in the supermarket taking a piss without realising made me go "lol wtf lol wtf" :heh:

There was a bit that me laugh incredibly loud. But it couldn't have been that great because I've forgotten already.

yeah when I first read peoples replies to this I was already to stick up for it! I suddenly thought I couldn't remember the stand out points I was going to describe, although I do remember laughing out loud to it alot!hmmm maybe it has lost its touch, tends to happen to all sketch shows eventually...

It was funny!!!its probbaly cos i'd laugh at everything. when i watch sommat-i don't watch it to criticise it -i enjoy it-thats what its there for.

maybe it has lost its touch, tends to happen to all sketch shows eventually...

Most sketch shows don't repeat the same sketches over and over though.

I couldn't say I laughed once throughout the whole thing and thought "Was that it?" when it had finished. So two thumbs up from me!

Always been fairly indifferent to Little Britain. Like most sketch shows it started off with genuinely funny stuff, but then ran out of ideas and has ended up relying on catchphrases to get laughs. Missed tonights episode, watched Total Recall instead and glad I did by the sounds of it.

I've never really liked it, it's pretty "basic" comedy. There's no real smart to it it's in your face.

Got to agree.

What's needed is floppy cocks and pubic hairs on bedclothes.

That would be worth watching.

It was average at best, however, iy was miles better then the 2nd series which was utter crud.

They've lost me. I might watch the next episode to see if it is any better, but if not... Well, I think I'll go to sleep.

Just remembered the bit that made laugh, it was the sketch with the woman on the phone and the bald guy. When she patted him on the head I couldn't stop laughing.

Sign in to follow this