NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

You and your Summer

I'll be going on holiday to Cornwall with my girlfriend in August. Cant wait.:smile: Other than that, it will be work work work.

Once you leave school, Summer no longer exists other than outside the window and at lunch times.

I'll be going on holiday to Cornwall with my girlfriend in August. Cant wait.:smile: Other than that, it will be work work work.

Once you leave school, Summer no longer exists other than outside the window and at lunch times.

Ain't that the shocking truth. I miss summer holidays. :(

I've got an appointment to sign on the dole soon. My summer has basically been me painting my old Warhammer models [got them a few years ago, might as well paint the fuckers] Which Rez has loved my work.

Trying to get a job somewhere.

Summer is always a drag. I am working 15-20ish hours per week as a waitor which is either 'alright' or 'a fucking pain' depending on who im with and how busy it is. But its temporary (maybe...capitalist in me is considering transferring come September) so I can cope.

Other than that I'm just going to try and make more of an effort to see people and stuff. Such as regularly going to see my friend who lives nearby and just doing stuff I haven't done before (i.e. places I haven't been).

Still. I am waiting for September to roll around.

Oh actually the social event of the summer shall be my friend's wedding, as a lot of people I know should be there. (although today I found out she invited her ex and his girlfriend, who they seldom talk to, for the whole day and I only got reception but ho hum eh?)

I also intend to work out and re-enter Brighton as a masculine Hulk-type character. A sex bomb. It's a longshot, but it may happen.

That is also part of my masterplan, apart fom the re-entering of Brighton obviously. I have 6 weeks before I go to Italy so that's my target to get an awesome beach body. Been doing a bit of weights and sit-ups/stomach crunches, need to start running. I plan on doing 5km as soon as I get up in the morning which isn't really that hard and slowly progress onto doing more and possibly another smaller run in the evening.

Other than that I should be working full-time in just over a week, got a job as a waiter... But the restaurant isn't open yet, should be 7th of July or something like that. T in the Park is from Thursday 10th until Sunday 14th of July which should be bluddy awesome. So many of my favourite bands are playing. Then the week after I'm going to said holiday in Italy with all my extended family. Should be a blast, loads of free wine, private swimming pool and a beach nearby! Hopefully lots of hot, preferably topless, girls on the beach too!

After that I shall just be working for the rest of the Summer going out on my nights/morning off to find some other nice, Scottish girls.

Summer for me means, work, hang with mates, work and also get ready for the first year of uni, wooop! oh and LOADS AND LOADS OF GAMING!!

Worst thing about this summer is I don't have a holiday booked because I'm saving to go to Florida next year. So it's road trips, days out and random pub days for me. Throw in a few gigs, bbqs, parties and pre-season football.

Had a little thought today, and if I've still got the source code I'm going to work on my 3d game project that I handed in this year. It wasn't as good as it could've been, and it would be a good learning process to make it into something a little more presentable. Knowing me though, this will happen for a day or two then WoW will over take.

Also daily Wii Fit, to get me into shape.

I will be:

- Reading many books. (mostly non-fiction, some fiction)

- Learning various languages.

- Playing go.

- Playing GH3.

- Meeting up with friends.

- Going to Japan.

- Sleeping.

And for the rest of the time, being bored.

Going straight from here to meet a mate of mine in India, being traveling round there for a month. Then from there to Germany to meet my Mum and my Uncle's family. Then back to England to see all the old pals. Then to Slovakia for a wedding. Then to sheffield to start Uni. And hopefully some sex dotted in between. Should be alright.

Working. Summer means nothing, as soon as you leave uni and get a full time job you dont have a summer anymore!

I'm going to Alton Towers at the start of July though if that counts, but i know its going to be rammed so im not that excited (its the only time my familly can get together for my birthday). I'll also be seeing my old mates in brum which will be nice.

August will be a snore, socially and work-wise and there are no games out, so after my brithday i'm really just looking forward to September when i get to see Millencolin live, and then October i should be going to EuroDisney with my girlfriend which will be cool.

My summer will consist of:

• Work

• Gaming

• Road Trip

• Reading Festival

• V Festival

• Holiday with the gf (if I ever get around to booking one >_<)

• Parties

• Hanging out with the bros

• Hanging out with the hos

• SLEEP

Ladies, Gentlemen, and ReZourceman, welcome to the Summer of 2008.

Woot! My own category!

Well my "summer holidays" have already finished, but generalness I have planned.

- The NE Meetup in under 2 weeks! Whoooo! Looking forward to it! (But nervous too...awkward. ;))

- Going to Butlins Bognor Regis hopefully first weekend of August. (Used to live there, so I have an excuse - nostalgia)

- Also going to go for a weekend to my friends new house in Taunton...swimming pool, sauna and there being a good comic shop nearby FTW.

Thats pretty much it really. Nothing else planned at all.

South of France. It's beautiful down there, and we go every year or so. The climate is perfect- not too hot, just Meditteranean.

Fierce is envious of those of you who are going on holiday.

Fierce is a week into his summer, and already wishes he were back on placement.

[/McCoy]

Fierce is envious of those of you who are going on holiday.

Fierce is a week into his summer, and already wishes he were back on placement.

[/McCoy]

Oh dear, can we really have 2 McCoy's on N-E.

My summer has begun, next up. The Parties and BBQ's

Well my job's been stolored from me, which reduces money, fitness and stufftodo, and now, flinky, you go and tell me we can't have that hot sex I came back to brighton ESPECIALLY FORR?!

.. Meetup next weekend... Mate's down for a few days = alcohololololo!!... lookferajub... drink, drugs, some boobie-fondling and then JUGGLING FESTIVAlL!!!!!!! yatta.

But for now, tobacco. happy summereen!