N-Europe

Cool Toys!

ReZourceman

Nope, shame, I could hit people then :yay:

But wouldn't you be worried about retaliation from the people who you would wish to hit with? Unless by people you mean small children or elderly people, but then that would be anti social behaviour and a bit yobish. This would also lead to mass bannings of these affordable and easy to get hold of toys.

I can't say I condone such acts of juvenile behaviour.

But wouldn't you be worried about retaliation from the people who you would wish to hit with? Unless by people you mean small children or elderly people, but then that would be anti social behaviour and a bit yobish. This would also lead to mass bannings of these affordable and easy to get hold of toys.

I can't say I condone such acts of juvenile behaviour.

I can't say I care :blank:

I can't say I care :blank:

Well Ok. That's understandable, but then when there's a cause there is always an effect right?

If you hit a boxer in the head with one of your lethal Red Shells and he got upset and punched you straight in the face, and you was out cold, and even got a coma and had to live the next 20 years of your life using a bed pan, would you still not care?

Well. As long as you don't hit me with it.

Well Ok. That's understandable, but then when there's a cause there is always an effect right?

If you hit a boxer in the head with one of your lethal Red Shells and he got upset and punched you straight in the face, and you was out cold, and even got a coma and had to live the next 20 years of your life using a bed pan, would you still not care?

Well. As long as you don't hit me with it.

This is a thread for cool toys, not about cause and effect. Lighten up.:blank: