Potala, Dalai Lama's palace

cathedral_saint_basile_7.jpg

The Kremlin and the Saint Basil the blest cathedral, Russia, Moscow

cite_interdite_1_modifie.jpg

Forbidden city, Bejing

yemen.jpg

Yemen

whats yours?

Dream trip is to follow the Grand Prix around the world for a year! Spending a week [or more] in each of the countries traveling round seeing the sights, then heading to the race at the weekend!

Ferrari-F2008-bahrain-01-1680.jpg

Other places I really wanna visit are:

Peru: Machu Picchu and Nazca Lines.

Egypt.

Easter Island.

I'd love to go to a place such as New York and experience all the sights and sounds there, and then travel to somewhere completely opposite to it such as India, or Poorer parts of South America. I'd love to get a feel for the difference in cultures between the Medc's and the Ledc's. Would probably make for a big eye opener.

I'd love to go to a place such as New York and experience all the sights and sounds there, and then travel to somewhere completely opposite to it such as India, or Poorer parts of South America. I'd love to get a feel for the difference in cultures between the Medc's and the Ledc's. Would probably make for a big eye opener.

Been to NYC. Its simply amazing. My big brother didnt come with us cause he wanted to travel to India for 2 months the very next summer. It was truly beautiful he said.

There he is

n644026652_361388_955.jpg

Im soooo jealous cause he and his friends rented a boat-house (like the one in the pic below),stayed there for 3 days and drunk Indian tea while seeing the sunrise...sniff...

n644026652_361342_9896.jpg

n644026652_361341_9676.jpg

It was New York (check) but the main one is Orlando to see all the *awesome* Theme Parks there.

And Ill be going next year.

[The happy dance ensues]

tsk Orlando should come second in the list after Manhattan. You OUGHT to see Manhattan.

Had an awesome trip to Thailand last year, I was on that beach....the film The Beach beach.

1388704212_e4c1eb1468_b.jpg

It was stunning with a capital IT WAS STUNNING. :p

Next year I'm road tripping across America for 2 or 3 months. :yay:

Guest Stefkov

great_walls.jpg

Seeing and walking along the Great wall of China would be a really nice trip.

S'all I can think of really.

I'll just use this as another excuse to post my round the world route that i'll be going on in September. Because it pretty much is my dream trip bar 2 small points that weren't possible due to time and money, but anyway:

London > Toronto > Montreal > New York > Dallas/Houston > Mexico City > Rio De Janeiro > Buenos Aires > 3 weeks in New Zeland > Melbourne > Sydney > Brisbane > Cairns > a month in Thailand > Hong Kong > a month in China > Moscow > back to London :awesome:

I wanted to go to Peru and do the Inca Trail and do the Trans Siberian Railway from Beijing to Moscow but I couldnt afford either sadly. Still should be fooking awesome.

I'd actually like to go and visit famous football stadiums. :smile:

I'd start off in Britain. Go to Old Trafford, City of Manchester Stadium, Anfield/New Anfield, St James' Park, Stadium of Light, Emirates Stadium, Hampden Park, Celtic Park, Cappielow Park and, of course, Wembley.

Then onto Europe: Start off in Portugal. Visits to the Estadio da Luz, Estadio do Dragao, Jose Alvalade, as well as that one in Braga with only the two stands. Then move on into Spain: Santiago Bernabeu, Nou Camp, Mestalla. And carry on through Europe, going to all the well-known stadiums like Stade Velodrome, San Siro, Stadio Olimpico, Allianz Arena etc.

Then I'll go over to Japan, and visit some of the stadia there (such as the Sapporo Dome in Hokkaido and the stadium in Yokohama, where the 2002 World Cup Final was played.), then go on to do whatever any videogame and anime nut would do in Japan.

Then go to South America, and visit the Maracana, then finish off the tour with a nice visit to my most favourite stadium: Villa Park. :grin:

This summer I'm doing my dream trip. JAPAN!!! start at Tokyo for 7 days, then Kyoto 5 days and 3 days in Osaka. I bought a JR pass and i'm going to see some awesome places like himeji, nara, miyajima, hakone and I'll be staying 2 days in a ryokan deluxe near Mt Fuji! If the trip would be like this it would've been a dream come true, but check this out: I got tickets to the Black Mages concert in Yokohama! WIN!!! better than this, only if it was X Japan :) I'm pretty psyched!

I'd actually like to go and visit famous football stadiums. :smile:

I'd start off in Britain. Go to Old Trafford, City of Manchester Stadium, Anfield/New Anfield, St James' Park, Stadium of Light, Emirates Stadium, Hampden Park, Celtic Park, Cappielow Park and, of course, Wembley.

Then onto Europe: Start off in Portugal. Visits to the Estadio da Luz, Estadio do Dragao, Jose Alvalade, as well as that one in Braga with only the two stands. Then move on into Spain: Santiago Bernabeu, Nou Camp, Mestalla. And carry on through Europe, going to all the well-known stadiums like Stade Velodrome, San Siro, Stadio Olimpico, Allianz Arena etc.

Then I'll go over to Japan, and visit some of the stadia there (such as the Sapporo Dome in Hokkaido and the stadium in Yokohama, where the 2002 World Cup Final was played.), then go on to do whatever any videogame and anime nut would do in Japan.

Then go to South America, and visit the Maracana, then finish off the tour with a nice visit to my most favourite stadium: Villa Park. :grin:

oww nice, but you should see the cities as well. Lisbon is just a piece of art. been there and fell in love at first sight.

oww nice, but you should see the cities as well. Lisbon is just a piece of art. been there and fell in love at first sight.

I'd do that as well, of course. I would look around the European cities. There isn't much to see in the British cities.

I'd like to visit:

New York

Japan (Kyoto and Tokyo)

Go back to Miami

Rome

Athens

London

Paris

Germany (various places)

Norway (various places)

Denmark (various places)

Perhaps Toronto Vancouver and Montreal

Though not in all one trip.

To add to my dream trip (hopefully taking place next summer) me and my friends intend to buy a car like this to traverse America:

1966ConvertibleRed.jpg

Yup, its cliched but I love it!!

Edit: Ok, image not displaying but the ar we want is red, has 4 seats and is a convertible.

I'd hit it :p

Thanks for the compliment, and for future reference, I'm not an "it". ;)

The Ancient city of Petra in Jordan.

petratreasurypa1.jpg

Indiana Jones was there.

I remember that place, it was crazy as the way into it is basically a crack in between two laaarge walls of earth (plateaus or something). It was amazing, sadly I was only like 7 or something so couldn't really appreciate it.

My dream trip is basically what I'm doing in July just for a longer period.

Get a ferry to Calais, and spend a month or two just travelling Europe. No set route or itinerary, just go with the flow and make my mind up as I go along.

Only going for a fortnight in July, long enough, but could be an epic 2 month trip !_!