N-Europe

Big Brother - Is Anyone Still Watching?

Daft

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I revoke yours for listening to coldplay.

I'm demoting you to Sargent within the GLA - Viva La Vida is a very good album...

My plan is going to plan. So far, I've ignored the shit out of it as much as possible. My main beef with it is not the program itself, but that it takes over from perfectly good TV on E4/E4+1, part of the select group of decent channels, and stops me watching the likes of Scrubs or Smallville.

For the first time in forever, I've actually not watched Big Brother(I think i've watched since the second series). I haven't even watched the occasional show this year(i mean this series, I watched the earlier one in the year). I've just got fed up with seeing a bunch of regular joes in a house doing stuff. I think it's finally got boring for me, but having said that had I seen the first show or two I'd probably be hooked.

Wow, Sylvia and Jen sitting there as if someones just died rocking each other and cuddling...

....That is easily one of the most pathetic things Ive seen in my life. Absolutely pathetic. Epicly pathetic. I feel like slapping them upside their faces with my cock.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm demoting you to Sargent within the GLA - Viva La Vida is a very good album...

My plan is going to plan. So far, I've ignored the shit out of it as much as possible. My main beef with it is not the program itself, but that it takes over from perfectly good TV on E4/E4+1, part of the select group of decent channels, and stops me watching the likes of Scrubs or Smallville.

Similar plan to me really, i avoid people who talk about it if i can help it and also try to not read papers like The Sun, Mirror and Star. At least i got a good batch of movies and TV sitcoms to watch and mates who don't watch BB and are always available to come out.