N-Europe

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been a fan of Wario and glad to see his return to land! :D

This has me interested. :grin: Though I would have liked a 3D game. Though the 2D looks awesome!

Am I the only one who had fun on Wario World? :heh:

Nope, I enjoyed Wario World too

Nope, I enjoyed Wario World too

Oh good It's not just me! :D

I too liked Wario World. I never owned it but I got about halfway through from renting it. If I see it used at some point I'll be sure to buy it.

I rented it too and got really close to completing it but then had to give it back and never got it again. It was a really fun game!

I think I have the save file on my Memory card somewhere. :)

Yeah, tis what I was thinking!

Seems a strange choice for Wii to me.

Yeah... Unless there's something about it that we're missing. I suppose it could be a massive 2D adventure like Super Paper Mario, but the fact that we haven't heard a thing about it until a month before its Japanese release concerns me. Still looking good though.

I guess that's a fair size, I'm not really sure, baring in mind the Mario/Wario GameBoy games would have around 6+ worlds with 5 or so levels in each.

I think for a Wii game we should be looking at more like 40 levels, 8 worlds, 5 levels in each + boss battles.

Actually, 20 levels is hardly anything when you look back at Super Mario World!

A) No one ever said it's WiiWare, it's a well known fact that it's a retail title. ;)

B) £40 seems a bit too much for a 2D platformer which, though it looks good, could have been released on WiiWare.

C) It's 2D you heathen.

No, but you're saying it looks like it could be Wii Ware ("to be honest it looks like they could have put it on WiiWare..."), just because it's a 2D platformer and might be short. As much as I love you Nathan, that's just short sighted. First of all, making a 2D game is a risk, we all know it won't sell bajillions, second you have no idea the investment that goes into the game, 3rd Wii Ware imposes a lot of restrictions and doesn't have nearly as much market penetration not even by a long shot. Bottom line a 2D platformer is a game just like any other, it doesn't have to be "renegated" into digital distribution and classed even if unintentionally as a "smaller" game. Capiche?

C) Typo.