N-Europe

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they've fully developed all the character so far...

God, this could turn into Heroes.

I'm thinking they just mean characters like the ones that dance, are in the Glee Club, but don't actually say much (if anything). Could be wrong though. :)

--

Simon Cowell has "quit" American Idol. He'll be bringing The X-Factor to America in 2011 whilst American Idol is on a break. Or something...

Edited by Slaggis

I'm thinking they just mean characters like the ones that dance, are in the Glee Club, but don't actually say much (if anything). Could be wrong though. :)

--

Simon Cowell has "quit" American Idol. He'll be bringing The X-Factor to America in 2011 whilst American Idol is on a break. Or something...

The background people are often more interesting though!

I don't get the American Idol business. I thought it was based upon our Pop Idol which turned into X-Factor. S'all crap anyway :p

Ive seen that season 4 pilot of VM as well, thought it was a bit crap. I just dont think she works in the more official capacity. Much more interesting as a PI.

Yeah, more interesting as the underdog. Think the FBI thing was a last ditch attempt.

She could get wrongly framed in episode 2 lose everything and have to rebuild her reputation...again.

And get raped...always get raped.

And drugged. Girl does get drugged a lot.

no - THE FUCK YOU! I am certain that I saw it first. You told me about it "but couldn't find it anywhere" and I shazaam'd it right up inyoface.

I downloaded it in 2007. As soon as the DVD hit American shores it hit the net (and, later, my house). It was on the DVD boxset I took to yours.

How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men have all been given an early pick up for next year (6th, 4th and too many seasons respectively). The latter two are in talks for multi-year pickups. I guess the only reason HIMYM isn't is because Bays and Thomas are creating a new show for CBS so they may see how it does/how they cope with the double duty (plus NPH's rising star status may make it harder to lock him down). But the two guys are now contracted with CBS for three more years so hopefully...

Anyway good news. Let's celebrate with a song and dance.

Also 30 Rock news.

Bon Jovi will be on the valentines day episode next month along with... (spoilers)

Dean Winters (Dennis), Jason Sudeikis (Floyd) and John Hamm (Drew). If you're noticing a pattern well...its because there is one. But also apparently Bon Jovi is also one of Liz's exes. So that's him and James Franco. She doesn't do too bad for herself eh?

59708762.jpg

Edited by Ashley

I will watch How I Met Your Mother one day, I tried watching the pilot but it broke halfway and it didn't grab me enough to try and make it work. I did see one at a friends house the other day, and while I'm so bored of sitcom settings with the horrible fake lighting and canned laughter, it struck me as well written. Plus, since when did Alyson Hannigan have a lovely face?!

I didn't want to watch it because I don't want to know anything at all whatsoever even slightly remotely to do with anything I already know, even. I don't want to know the tone of the show, which can be relayed with a comparison montage of parts of previous seasons.