N-Europe

Hmm my news sources are all American-based but I can't see why they wouldn't.

Although, who doesn't own a multi-region DVD player in this day and age eh? :p

And while on the subject, it appears the American verison is getting a shiny cylon with it! http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Battlestar-Galactica-The-Complete-Series/11699

(although does the world need more cylons? :p)

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i don't spoilar my self I'll post this here instead of the BSG thread, are we going to get the complete boxset of BSG? as in the complete boxset with the 'final season' in it? I know America is getting it but I can't find anything online for region 2. Amazon and Play are selling the almost complete boxset for £32 and the Final Season for £25 but I kinda want to get one awesome box of awesome.

Later this year in a "Collectors Limited Edition Metal Box"

BSG_tin_feature.jpg?1236782632

I'll probably wait for this.

Another day another TSCC and Dollhouse story: http://io9.com/5213470/dollhouse-and-terminator-really-not-canceled-yet-say-insiders (Mild spoilers for Dollhouse's 13th ep and TSCC S2 finale/what will happen in S3)

Apparently the yo-yo is now on the up for both. The TSCC showrunner has said there is no official word and apparently Ausiello has claimed the show has been cancelled twice already in the past.

And the whole "the sets have been destroyed" are bull because the show has no standing sets (which doesn't surpsie me as its not like they really stand around for too long).

Sit Down, Shut Up starts (in America) on Sunday. Anyone else looking forward to it?

From Mitch Hurwitz (Arrested Development) its an animated adult comedy about a bunch of incompetent teachers and includes the voice cast of several AD alum such as Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Henry Winkler and others such as Kristin Chenoweth and a gaggle of SNL cast.

Sit Down, Shut Up starts (in America) on Sunday. Anyone else looking forward to it?

From Mitch Hurwitz (Arrested Development) its an animated adult comedy about a bunch of incompetent teachers and includes the voice cast of several AD alum such as Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Henry Winkler and others such as Kristin Chenoweth and a gaggle of SNL cast.

I am. :grin:

Though reading reviews people are disappointed with it. Though I'll watch and judge for myself! :)

• 4 weeks later...

More fun and games in the Dollhouse renewal...game.

A Fox syndicate has advertised a new season while Eliza has tweeted "Wouldn't you like to know... Come on, can't really tell y'all EVERYthing. But keep coming back"

Hmmm.

Upfronts next week. Should know then.

Wouldn't it be a bit weird to can TSCC since there is a new film coming out? I know they aren't really related but surely it would help get people into it.

I still haven't watched season 2, I'll wait for the BluRay release. I'm not gonna hold my breath for a third season. When it finally does get canned, I just hope it ends well.

Last I heard (from somewhere...a while ago...I forget the details) is basically they unofficially said "TSCC has no use now that the film is (near enough) out as it was basically one big advert".

I dunno, it could be a random joe who said it for all I remember. TSCC is expensive to produce I'd imagine and they could just figure that the increased revenue won't justify the pricetag.

Who knows what the Fox execs think. ::shrug:

Ah, well. It's a shame because (only going on season 1) it actually started to pose the more interesting questions that Terminator presents.

The Demon Hand is one of the best TV episodes I've seen on any show. Actually, the whole first season is immaculate.

Dollhouse Renewed! http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/05/dollhouse-second-season.html

ABC comedies picked up: Cougar Town, The Middle, Awesome Hank. Renewed shows: Castle, Better off Ted, True Beauty, Scrubs.

ABC Dramas picked up: Associates (midseason; 6eps), Eastwick, Flash Forward, Happy Town, The Forgotten, V (limited order for now)

Cougar Town = other show by Bill Lawrence (Scrubs) starring Christa Millian (Jordan) and Courtney Cox.

Also Moreena Bacaaran and Alan Tudyk star in V for any Firefly fans out there.

Edited by Ashley

Series 2 of Sarah Connor had some dodgy episodes here and there, but in general, the series was pretty good.

You keep on watching it intrigued by the premise of seeing

Catherine Weaver (T-1001 in disguise) eventually meeting the Connors, and when you finally do, the plot twist at the end where it appears that future John Connor was the one who sent the T-1001 back to the present to oversee the building of the Turk computer creating the John Henry AI to fight Skynet was brilliant.

The finale of series 2 is crying out for a third. Hopefully, they won't can this! Apparently, they'll make an announcement on Monday

I just realised that, as of Tuesday morning, my season of regular tv will have come to an end. Boo hiss, etc.

Still, I've been eying up a couple of shows to cover in the mean time and a few dvds to march through.

Welcome to summer :P