NEurope
Olympic Gamer

Most prized game related possession

This thread isnt limited to sealed no, just anything gaming related that you are personally very pleased you own. So technically anything could be posted, but I'm more happy with my sealed Pokemon Blue than my other gaming goods.

Oh right, in which case I'll have to say my original DS which was sent to me by Nintendo as a thankyou for a job I did for them prior to launch. I had one well ahead of the peeps using the VIP site.

Still use it, still love it, wouldn't change it for the world.

I don't really own anything that special.

Perhaps my copy of zelda collectors edition. I think I have one of those Mario Kart toys but I'm not sure those are all that rare.

my issue #1 gamesTM signed by Shigeru Miyamoto is probably my most treasured gaming-related item. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the world who can attain to owning such an item. I rox. Pix when I get back to brighton, ifanyonecaresenoughthattheywantsomesortofprooforsomething.

my issue #1 gamesTM signed by Shigeru Miyamoto is probably my most treasured gaming-related item. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the world who can attain to owning such an item. I rox. Pix when I get back to brighton, ifanyonecaresenoughthattheywantsomesortofprooforsomething.

Sure, proof plz.

That Kasumi figure is absolutely awesome Jordan, lucky O_O

hmm used to be my collectors edition of windwaker, with the extra disk (and that other zelda collectors edition disk shoved in there) and the special edition cover that you could only get if you pre-ordered it at gamestation (or worked at gamestation and stole it :grin: )

or!! my pink N64, or the pearl white gamecube i nabbed for £5..

but since then i sold all of the above, and my soul - at cex so that i could move to this tiny room in the middle of tokyo. so right now my favourite gaming related possession is... my ds stylus ^___^

The Zeldas here are all collectors editions, I could still find them years after its release. And you know what, until the Wii, every Nintendo game here was from the UK, so its YOUR collectors edition.

The Zeldas here are all collectors editions, I could still find them years after its release. And you know what, until the Wii, every Nintendo game here was from the UK, so its YOUR collectors edition.

i... dont quite understand??

i just liked it 'cause i'd gathered all the special bits together

i knew it wasnt especially rare :wtf:

it was just my favourite...

Haha, not you specifically, YOUR as in every British.

Edit: The fact that I'm talking to you means I should be in bed. It reminds me when my friend in America says he has to sleep and I'm still here talking to him.

I really don't own much collectors item. Only semi-rare thing I have is one of those Residen Evil 4 Chainsaw controllers, only 50,000 made or something..so really not that rare, but probably my rarest.:(

I have gold DS Lite with a Triforce symbol. Don't think I have anything else special, unless a sealed Suikoden III is rare, is it?

I really don't own much collectors item. Only semi-rare thing I have is one of those Residen Evil 4 Chainsaw controllers, only 50,000 made or something..so really not that rare, but probably my rarest.:(

I own one of them! Well, two actually. A Gamecube and a PS2 one. I don't know why though, they're horrible to play with. :p

They are indeed absolutely rubbish to play with! But seeing the look on people's faces when you pull one out to play with is worth it alone!

im fully against keeping sealed games, i think games are ment to be played, keeping one in its box is like hiding it from the world. people pay a fortune for somthing they will never use, never see. mite aswell just have the box.

outher then my medium sized collection, i own a few mario party key rings, which were cool but impractical, bowsers shell in your leg hurt. badly.

i have a statue of luigi vacuming up a ghost. its pretty cool, it was apparently a free gift from a US games mag. ive out grown it though, looks odd next to a samurai sword (my most prized possesion) so i'll sell it if any one wants it, just have to wait till july when i go home.

i also have a cuddly yoshi, hes awsome. always loved yoshi, and this guys my only teddy, outher then walter, the duck you warm in a microwave and he is lavender scented. was a house warming gift (geddit?) for my sister but i love him too much. back to the yoshi, i hope to one day pass it to my kid, could choke on his pupils though.

One of only a thousand in existence

Zelda_Majora_Mask_Limited_Edition_A.jpg

Comes with the game, a t shirt, badges, a watch, a few posters and a CD soundtrack of the game.

Comes with the game, a t shirt, badges, a watch, a few posters and a CD soundtrack of the game.

POIDH.......

Where do you live and what time is the house empty? Seriously though, that is some amazing kit! How did you even obtain that in the first place?

I saw a cool Minish Cap phone strap in Xujiahui today, but seeing as I hate my mobile phone and I'm always trying to lose it, there didn't seem any point in buying it.

Sure, proof plz.

Sure :) Just to mention I don't get back to Brighton 'til around June 16th, but I'll get a picture when I do!

hmmmm, my golden majoras mask cartridge feels like a pile of shit now when compared to that collection!

others I own: Secret of Mana, Chrono trigger, Terranigma, a link to the past, Shadow run...... all SNES works of art :)

hmmmm, my golden majoras mask cartridge feels like a pile of shit now when compared to that collection!

Weren't all the MM cartridges gold?

I never heard of this! Fucking awesome!

...nothing... :(

I really need something. I have an old Link keyring... erm, nothing special. And Mario and Link notepads from the Stars Catalog... but again, common.

Man, I suck. I'm going to go find some shit on eBay.

I won it in a competition when it first came out.

Really pissed me off though, because it arrived with the box slightly damaged (just a very small tear) nothing much I could do though really since it was won in a competition and all.

May sell it one day if I ever need the money.

What does POIDH mean?