NEurope
Olympic Gamer

Most prized game related possession

Just been going around various gaming communities today, and it seems theres always some one who has a game related possession which they hold close.

I've seen those with brand new copies of Final Fantasy NES still boxed and in mint condition, and those with more recent items such as limited edition japanese DS consoles.

So, do any of you here have anything like that which your extremely chuffed you own?

For example, I have the original Pokemon Blue UK release, brand new, still in its seal with barcode sticker on the back.

760994100_0866.JPG

I see a few of these pop up on eBay every so often, but still chuffed that I have it.

I just hope you haven't starved yourself of Pokémon goodness!

I've got one of those Mario Gamecube controllers guess thats pretty uncommon. Don't think I own any rare game stuff. Few boxed retro stuff here and there, nothing sealed.

I have a bright orange official gamecube controller which i have had since the launch of the console here. It has since bee destroyed by melee so i guess it isnt worth a lot but to me it was ace since all my mates had purple or black and it set me apart! great for parties I would just grab my pad and leave!

I have a sealed copy of the JPN Jet Set Radio Future soundtrack..that's about it ._.

everything that greg has bought me is prized :)

- as i would never have bought it myself!

hes recently bought me the scooby doo game for the n64 off ebay (was the only one on ebay! - woo!)

i dont really own anything rare at all

Not anything really rare, but I do have some things Im 'chuffed to own' and think are cool.

These babies!!

dsc00812rw6.jpg

and all my shiney pokemon cards, even metapod.

dsc00813pj2.jpg

dsc00814ts9.jpg

Probably those promo Pokemon cards from the movies years ago, like that massive one of all 3 legendary birds. Think there was one of Dragonite too somewhere...

I have nothing that is really 'collectible.' I'm sure I have owned valuable things at one point but I like to sell.

Money is the most collectible for me.

I don't really know...I have hardly any gaming merchandise.

I've got a Burnout Paradise box with a thank you note from the Burnout Team written on it.

Probably, my platinum wavebird... that's probably the most 'collectable' thing I own.

I have a shiney trainer card aswell :s

Me too, it has senior big tits from Team Rocket on it (grabs cards, always playing childrens card games me). Rockets Sneak attack, also got one of those shiney energy cards, the only Pokemon card with 3 attacks (well, back when I got it, not sure if its been done again). Also got the southern island set in mint condition.

Im such a pokefag.

I have the completed Pokemon base set, but not too bothered about that. Besides that I have two copies of Final Fantasy XI with two letters from Square Enix - one that came with the American version for free with a letter saying welcome to the European beta test, the second was a European copy that I won from a prize draw of some of the people in the beta.

But FFXI sucks, so...not really all that much I have that's individual and I'm proud of. :heh:

This I guess.

suda51signaturesmallwf3.jpg

Not that I collect autographs, but its nice to have.

Letty, you collect pirated DreamCast games?

Is Pokemon Blue rare or something? Anyway, I have lots of that kinda stuff, so it's hard to decide, I have an awesome Pokemon TGC collection, there's this Street Fighter Anniversery Controller:

IM004112.jpg

IM004114.jpg

And these babies:

IM004110.jpg

IM004108.jpg

IM004103.jpg

IM004102.jpg

IM004093.jpg

And some games that are probably rare, like Ikaruga for GC, SoA, Original JAP Chrono Trigger and FFV, stuff like that

I would put mine up but I just put it in the Image Gallery Thread. Also, another problem... I eated it :(

Is Pokemon Blue rare or something? Anyway, I have lots of that kinda stuff, so it's hard to decide, I have an awesome Pokemon TGC collection, there's this Street Fighter Anniversery Controller:

I presume so, its a 1999 title that was extremely popular, so I'd guess it would be hard to come by one thats brand new. The value im not so sure of though, one on ebay for £65 isnt budging, but i've seen some copies go for £50.

Awesome collection though, and JAP Chrono Trigger? Very jealous... I saw one of them (US version) completely brand new and sealed on ebay earlier this year, I think it went for over $1000.

Hmmm...

I'd say...

14052008252xp1.jpg

Easily Kasumi.

FYI: Those are my illegal Dreamcast games :p

Apart from that, i have a stupidly large collection of games. None of them are all that rare though.

EDIT (because i'm someones bitch): Letty bought me the figure...

Letty, you collect pirated DreamCast games?

Not really, they were given to me from Jordan :D

But I rate them highly.

Especially Rez!

If we are talking about sealed stuff then I only have the likes of Kirby and the Magical Paintbrush (thats its name? The first Kirby game on DS), Magical Starsign and FF XII: Revenant Wings, both also on DS, and all three are sealed still. Not particularly for collectors purposes but I just haven't got around to ripping into them yet!

I have other gaming bits and bobs- all my games are in the best condition I can keep em and I have some toys and things too. Not sure what my most prized one is. ::shrug:

My issue 108 of NOM as i was a Warios winner in that issue :D

Oh NOM..those were the days. Who would of though a simple letter jumble for its acronym would turn it completely shit? I hate ONM with a passion.

What did you win?

If we are talking about sealed stuff then I only have the likes of Kirby and the Magical Paintbrush (thats its name? The first Kirby game on DS), Magical Starsign and FF XII: Revenant Wings, both also on DS, and all three are sealed still

This thread isnt limited to sealed no, just anything gaming related that you are personally very pleased you own. So technically anything could be posted, but I'm more happy with my sealed Pokemon Blue than my other gaming goods.