NEurope
Olympic Gamer

Most prized game related possession

Pics or it didnt happen.

Also it means pics of your actual one with your user name next to it.

Majora Mask on the interwebs is serious business.

I used to own one of the Nintendo Star Catalogue pre-release DSs with Super Mario 64 DS, Wario Ware DS demo. Metroid Prime Hunters demo and a DS t-shirt, but the t-shirt got destroyed and I foolishly sold the DS before I realised that it was one of 500 in the whole of Spain, and one of around 5000 in the whole of the world.

:'(

Hopefully this will prove that I have one

DSC00195.jpg

It's number 614/1000

And here is the very annoying tear that I mentioned before

DSC00199.jpg

Someone in their infinite wisdom decided to put sticky pads on the outer box which caused a little bit of damage, but like I say, I only won it in a competition so couldn't really do anything about it!

DSC00195.jpg

It's number 614/1000

And here is the very annoying tear that I mentioned before

DSC00199.jpg

Someone in their infinite wisdom decided to put sticky pads on the outer box which caused a little bit of damage, but like I say, I only won it in a competition so couldn't really do anything about it!

This looked shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Kidding, looks nice despite the damage, and with only 1000 made, your extremely lucky. Im envious.

I used to own one of the Nintendo Star Catalogue pre-release DSs with Super Mario 64 DS, Wario Ware DS demo. Metroid Prime Hunters demo and a DS t-shirt, but the t-shirt got destroyed and I foolishly sold the DS before I realised that it was one of 500 in the whole of Spain, and one of around 5000 in the whole of the world.

:'(

Lucky you got to sell yours, mine broke after 2 years.

im fairly sure ive seen the box mentioned before.

we live in an odd age when strangers on the internet make us prove our ownership of items.

I have a rare copy of WWF No Mercy for N64, its PAL, early copy so it has blood, but unlike almost all ohers with blood, it doesn't have the battery save error and it saves properly.

Thats probably it, until my GTA IV Key to the City arrives :D

You sir are incredibly lucky :D I hope one day to have a room full of retro computers and games. /jelous

I have nothing. And most honestly, apart from clothes (wich I have to wear anyway), I really do believe I'll never have anything. I don't really like spending money on "useless" things. Seriously, maybe it's the little Tyler Durden in me, but if it isn't a book, a game, a DVD or a CD (you know, things that I can actually use and gain something from other than... well, nothing), then I probably don't have it.

As for Pokemon TCG, I don't quite get how it rates among the "most prized" possessions one can have.

I have nothing. And most honestly, apart from clothes (wich I have to wear anyway), I really do believe I'll never have anything. I don't really like spending money on "useless" things. Seriously, maybe it's the little Tyler Durden in me, but if it isn't a book, a game, a DVD or a CD (you know, things that I can actually use and gain something from other than... well, nothing), then I probably don't have it.

As for Pokemon TCG, I don't quite get how it rates among the "most prized" possessions one can have.

Totally the same. Like to spend my cash on material objects that will last. it's cool when someone buys you something that you can admire years later without having to remember it because it slowly withered away, or was a sentimental gift to begin with.

That Majora's Mask limited edition looks so good! :awesome:

It's not anything special but my DS Lite is my most prized gaming possession. I love it so much.

It's brought me so much gaming goodness ove the last few years! :D I really don't have anything valuable or sealed.

For me it's my Halo 3 Legendary Edition and my Sonic Adventure 2 10th Anniversary Edition. Oh, and my Dreamcast! ^^ These next things aren't really anything too special, I have S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Unreal Tournament 3, COD4, Gears of War, Quake Wars and Bioshock in Collector's Editions.

I'll post pics sometime if anyone wants to see them! ^^

For me it's my Halo 3 Legendary Edition and my Sonic Adventure 2 10th Anniversary Edition. Oh, and my Dreamcast! ^^ These next things aren't really anything too special, I have S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Unreal Tournament 3, COD4, Gears of War, Quake Wars and Bioshock in Collector's Editions.

I'll post pics sometime if anyone wants to see them! ^^

Ooooh I have one of those :smile:

I opened it though, the temptation was too much. I forgot all about that really, should of listed that alongside my Pokemon Blue.

American and Japanese SNES versions of Chrono Trigger complete with maps and everything. Japanese version is still shrink wrapped.

Original gameboy still mint in box would be mine I think. Its never been opened though I am dieing to open it to get some green screen goodness.