N-Europe

Just burnt my tongue -.-

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realised its the little things that REALLY piss me off.

Anyone else the same? Like...when you get a papercut on the creasings of your finger....argh.

Yeah, discuss XD

Yeah burnt my tongue yesterday. WARNING: cold mature cheddar cheese makes it MUCH worse.

I burn my tongue on pizza.... All the time. Cause cold pizza sucks.

My hands are covered in scars from cuts, rather than paper mine tend to be klutzy knife cuts.

I was holding a drink can with my middle finger in it, (I've no idea why) and my mate started messing about and pulled the can, my finger got a huge slash... I was walking up home and actually started bleeding on the pavement, my hand was covered in blood! I still have a bastard scar, and have lost a lot of feeling in my middle finger. VERY ANNOYING.

Good times!

Eh? Cold Pizza is fucking amazing.

Seconded!

Being a geek, I hate trig maths questions that, no matter how you manipulate the bastard of an equation, you can't get the right answer to fall out...

Yes, I have been doing papers earlier today...

Also, sometimes, whilst holding a screw-top bottle, I'll do the the cap up really, really tight, and then can't get the bastard open again...

Turning over my ankle. I used to do it all the time as a kid, because mine are put together with a certain amount of artistic license I recon, but because I did it fairly regularly it didn't hurt but did disable me to some extent.

Now I'm pretty sure that I will have some kind of permenant ligament damage and I don't turn my ankle over ever really. But when I do, it's like the memory of doing it a million time comes flooding back, combined with much more pain that it did back then. It makes me almost yell out load in frustration.

Guest Stefkov

I once cut my tongue whilst closing a bottle. I licked my finger and it tasted of blood, but there was no cut. Then I realised I'd cut my tongue and it was bleeding everywhere.