NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Power Teaser!? (latest tease from pg5 onwards)

Calm down guys its just a pokeball, they're gonna reveal first hand the remakes of gold and silver.

No its not and no they aren't. Pokemon games have NEVER been revealed first in America by any publication. They never have and they never will

After looking at the image, I can't see it being anything but Kid Icarus. I never played the original, what did you do in it? Any reason why it would work well on the Wii?

I hate the whole Kid Icarus constant rumour, but this really is the only thing I can even half seen:

nintendopowerpreview.jpgpitpn7ny4.jpg

Incidentally, just below the kid icarus, I can see a sword pointing right, held by link. Can't really be bothered to draw on the image to show you, but the sword is the straight line across the moon, there is a hilt (in pit's leg) and the head of link is parallel with his waist pretty much...

Just me?

No its not and no they aren't. Pokemon games have NEVER been revealed first in America by any publication. They never have and they never will

You never know, there could always be a change, but chances are slim I agree. Nice to see your throwing your authority around this forum too :heh: only kidding.

My bet though? Nintendo's using its profits to fund the manned mission to Mars.

I can see Blaze Fielding hitting Shinobi with a drainpipe.

Super Sega Brothers: Carnage!

Get a red piece of plastic and look through it. The answer is astonishingly amazing.

Clever bastards.

Get a red piece of plastic and look through it. The answer is astonishingly amazing.

Clever bastards.

Right, for those of us who aren't lucky enough to own both the magazine and a piece of red see-through plastic, do you mind telling us?

Clever bastards.

Who the hell has red plastic?

Dyslexics and people who like to make the world look like a really angry place. That or look like Hell.

DSC00229.jpg

(shotgun's room taken from the image gallery thread :P)

okay... here's my bet's considering the last time Nintendo Power hyped something, it was shit:

nintendopowerpreview.jpg

1st) Last time it was from Namco, so this time they might be jumping the gun with "Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the MOON is coming to US, lololololol"

23944_n20080331_16_fragile_01.jpg

2nd) We played MOON! it's HALOOOOO DS, seriously.

Moon001.jpgMoon011.jpg

Moon010.jpgMoon009.jpg

3rd) Sailor MOON!

4th) My pokéMOONS let me show you them.

Or something crap like that. Last time they did make a ruckus, everyone was waiting for a new RPG or whatever... and it was a RPG we already knew, and a low-effort recycled one (wow, nintendo power, just wow)

Also, for those expecting a RPG, I reckon, from their past behavious that... if it was a RPG, they'd hype it as being one, if they hyped that past crap as that.

it could be earthbound because it has been rated on the ESRB rating website
Is that worthy of a next months issue mention? I mean, going by that I'd rather pick Majora Mask going by franchise fame and all that.

Only if there was a new earthbound, which is unlikely.

This said, they've been know to hype crap lately, so if it turns out to be something that small a lot of people were already saying loads of big franchises they hoped for.

The red-plastic fiasco has made me fall of my chair laughing...just read the comments back! LOL! Perhaps it's the mood i'm in...but there fucking hilarious!

Anyway! It's the MOON DS game ain't it?

Incidentally, just below the kid icarus, I can see a sword pointing right, held by link. Can't really be bothered to draw on the image to show you, but the sword is the straight line across the moon, there is a hilt (in pit's leg) and the head of link is parallel with his waist pretty much...

Just me?

yeah i saw the same thing its this one

i inverted the image when you do that you see the clues easy

nintendopowerpreviewclues.jpg

if this Isn't kid icurus I'm going to laugh my ass off mainly because im sick of that rumour so very very much.

the guy with the sword kinda looks like earthworm jim:)

Also, ONM said they were going to unveil a balance board boxing game - a sort of Wii Sports Boxing type thing. Please be punch out!

in reality it'll be the most mundane game you can think of.

The GTA series?

Only if there was a new earthbound, which is unlikely.

Well there is, not new though...

Maybe it's being released in English....Annoying since I bought the Jap ver. not long ago

3D Glasses

....I have an ONM pair somewhere...tapedeck's probably taking bollocks though.

Edit: Yarrp

yeah i saw the same thing its this one

i inverted the image when you do that you see the clues easy

nintendopowerpreviewclues.jpg

Link cuts Pit's legs!