NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Power Teaser!? (latest tease from pg5 onwards)

Could be Wii or DS I guess:

http://www.cubed3.com/news/9934

On the back page of popular US Magazine Nintendo Power, the staff claim some surprises are in store, involving the picture of a Moon.

The teaser states that, "We may even have a surprise or two," they say. "Can you find the clues we've hidden in the moon?". A scan of the page from GoNintendo is below.

nintendopowerpreview.jpg

Hmm...

Majora's Mask VC. Please... hardly teaser worthy though,..
Well if that were the case they havn't exactly done the best job hiding the moon have they! :indeed:
"Can you find the clues we've hidden in the moon?"

So far, I got nothing!

Was there a reason you just couldn't link to the main site of this very forum for that :heh:

Was there a reason you just couldn't link to the main site of this very forum for that :heh:
Yes there was, didn't realise it was up on there!

Why does nobody ever post a forum topic for the news after posting it on the main site?

I just assume, if no-one from the site has reported the news in here, then it's not up on the main page!

I don't normally bother posting it on the forums mainly cause I forget I should :heh:

I'll start posting topics for it then once the news is posted.

Also Red Moon = Skies 2 hopefully.

There I said.

Could be Majora, could be... Moon DS, Harvest Moon... Starwars... Skies of Arcadia... could be anything. A new Nights game? :p

I can see a face in the middle, like slightly to the right of the absolute center of the moon. I don't recognise the character though. Struggling to find anything else, even when pissing around with the levels and contrast on photoshop.

It does say "hidden in the moon". The moon itself may be a red herring.

I can see chicken little with shades and a beret!

Oh my god! How the fuck has no one seen it. Just realised what it is!

It's the fucking deathstar! Notice the circle top left with the lines coming it of it!

A starwars game, rogue Leader 3 by Factor 5...

...featuring Chicken Little!

Looks kinda like Samus Aran in ball form to me.

New Metroid game or the Metroid Triliogy boxset on the wii?

Is nobody reading my message? I'm telling you, THAT IS THE DEATH STAR!!!!

Is nobody reading my message? I'm telling you, THAT IS THE DEATH STAR!!!!

Isn't the Death Star...gray and machine-looking?

My first thought was "Skies of Arcadia". In fact, I'm starting to see a sillouette of Vyse in the red shade of the moon.

Isn't the Death Star...gray and machine-looking?

My first thought was "Skies of Arcadia". In fact, I'm starting to see a sillouette of Vyse in the red shade of the moon.

Yeah of course, but it's a HIDDEN image! Wouldn't be hidden if it was just a picture of the death star.

Anyone see Chicken Little yet - or is it Billy Hatcher? Billy Hatcher 2 coming to the Wii!

I'm gonna be frank. I can't see anything. Not the deathstar or anything.

I can see chicken little with shades and a beret!

Oh my god! How the fuck has no one seen it. Just realised what it is!

It's the fucking deathstar! Notice the circle top left with the lines coming it of it!

A starwars game, rogue Leader 3 by Factor 5...

...featuring Chicken Little!

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=11765

I GOT THERE FIRST, BITCH! This wouldn't happen if you people looked at the main site. :blank:

I joke. =)

How many times do we have to tell you, NO ONE READS THE FRONT PAGE! We all just link straight to the forums :)

I'm going with a MK Vs DC style game - Billy Hatcher Vs Starwars

How many times do we have to tell you, NO ONE READS THE FRONT PAGE! We all just link straight to the forums :)

I'm going with a MK Vs DC style game - Billy Hatcher Vs Starwars

Or once we're in the forums we stay there. We don't keep checking the main page once were in.

Why not, may I ask? We put effort into posts on the main page whilst forum topics are just copy and pastes.

Didn't they pull something like this a little while ago? The said there would be a massive RPG announcement next issue or something like that and everyone started anticipating the announcement of a new Secret of Mana or a proper Final Fantasy on the Wii but it turned out to be Tales of Symphonia 2, which had already been announced by that point.

As much as I'd love it to be Skies 2, in reality it'll be the most mundane game you can think of.

Why not, may I ask? We put effort into posts on the main page whilst forum topics are just copy and pastes.

I do read the posts on the main page every time i link to n-europe but once im in the forums i rarely check back.

raving rabbits suggestions are stupid since we already know the game exists.(then again this IS power we are talking about)

lets see could be metroid......could be golden sun(if they didnt call it a moon id say this for sure)