NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Power Teaser!? (latest tease from pg5 onwards)

if this Isn't kid icurus I'm going to laugh my ass off mainly because im sick of that rumour so very very much.

the guy with the sword kinda looks like earthworm jim:)

Upon first appearance I thought that the silohuette that you guys have highlight as 'pit' was actually earthworm jim. I then shortly considered things and realised THAT YOU'RE ALL BEING CRAZY AND IT'S JUST A MOON AND IT'LL PROBABLY BE SOMETHING REALLY OBVIOUS AND GAY AND YOU'LL BE DISSAPPOINTED.

So I gave up thinking and moved onto something else. I'd say something productive, but it really wasn't.

EDIT:Forgot to say, LOLOL TOTALLY A MIGHTY BOOSH GAME AND TEH MOON LOLOL. On a serious note, if you guys wanna keep running with the Brawl thing, I'd say the big bit of the left looks like pikachu's final smash.

OMG I've found the image. It's so clear that i can't believe I didn't see it straight away. You guys will be kicking yourselves when you see it.

moon.jpg

It's two hairy bollocks.

Case closed.

Link cuts Pit's legs!

Its the next Super Smash Bros, Super Smash Bros Brawl - Hardcore Version, with real cutting and Fatalities :D

OMG I've found the image. It's so clear that i can't believe I didn't see it straight away. You guys will be kicking yourselves when you see it.

moon.jpg

It's two hairy bollocks.

Case closed.

my god its now so clear i don't know why i didn't see it before!:shakehead

Nope, but someone did see a Rabbid in the moon. At least we know that the game's confirmed now.

Damnit what awesome artstyle, it's not Ayami Kojima, but <3

Once more Nintendo Power are at it again. I wish we got this mag over here, seems a hell of alot more exciting than ONM.

Nintendo Power’s latest issue has already spilled the beans on Mega Man 9 as well as Castlevania Judgment…but that’s not enough. Once again, the very last page of the issue teases us about a game reveal in the next issue. Last time, we got sacked by an Order of Ecclesia cover story…which was a game we already knew about before the issue hit. Does the same fate await this latest tease?

thumb_teaser_NP_004.jpg

thumb_teaser_NP_007.jpg

Some are speculating that its Kingdom Hearts ( that idea never goes away ) others are saying its everything from a new Zelda to the more reasonable idea that it will be a Little Kings Story feature.

When I saw the image, Golden Sun and Zelda sprung to mind. After reading the text teaser...

the more reasonable idea that it will be a Little Kings Story feature.

The first thing that sprung to mind, too. The teaser seems to indicate a new game, but they never actually said it was new, did they?

FIRE EMBLEM DS?
They'd be so flamed if that was it. :heh:

but you have a point:

falchion20a649axo7.jpg

marth.jpg

The sword on the mag is much closer to it than master sword.

They say no heart so no Zelda.

I'll stick with Fire Emblem DS.

They say "It's got a lot of heart",

and Zelda has 20!

"Fit for a king" "a lot of heart"

Anyone seeing what I'm getting at here? Kingdom Hearts Wii?

Then again, it could be Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days coming to North America/Europe.

EDIT:

More evidence I've just thought of. "It's got a lot of heart. Just kidding." So no heart? Would that make it Heartless?

"Fit for a king" "a lot of heart"

Anyone seeing what I'm getting at here?

No one else saw that!

it could be Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days coming to North America/Europe.
ouch, as if that needed confirmation (i'm looking at you ToS2 too)

Well it's a Nintendo Power teaser, so whatever it is will be a game we already know plenty about and will be a huge anti-climax.

It got to be Fire Emblem DS aka Fire Emblem: New Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light.

A guy from NeoGaf had a good one:

It's not KH3, Mother 3, or a new Zelda game.

It's Ghouls 'n Ghosts Wii.

Note the references:

"Fit for a King" = Arthur

"A lot of heart" = The many hearts that decorate Arthur's boxers

Considering it's a sword in a stone... yeah, doesn't seem unlikely. Ghouls n Ghosts WiiWare? Wouldn't be surprised after MM9.

A guy from NeoGaf had a good one:

Considering it's a sword in a stone... yeah, doesn't seem unlikely. Ghouls n Ghosts WiiWare? Wouldn't be surprised after MM9.

Thats a pretty good guess! Although I have to side with the Fire Emblem theory for now.