N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

Okay, I just went through all the pages and here are all the people who haven't been investigated yet:

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Fandango

Jamba

Lazyboy

MoogleViper

Oxigen_Waste

Strider

Vicar

Zell

Sorry if one of them is dead without me knowing about it. =P

I think OW might be town, due to his error at the start of the game by revealing he hadn't gotten a role. Other than that, I think we should start going through this list, preferably someone who hasn't posted much.

*spent so much time on that while she should be working/sleeping* X3

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*spent so much time on that while she should be working/sleeping* X3

She makes a good point! I've got lots of work to do and i'm moving back home tomorrow, what am i doing online! :shakehead So I'm going to sign off for now guys. Should be back withing 2 days for definite. Do me the courtesy of not killing me while I'm gone boys ;)

Oh also, in case we need it, here is the list of people investigated and claimed to be good:

Cube:

Gizmo

Dom (dead)

Mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Chair:

Shino

Maase (dead)

Jayseven

Maddog

Wildo

Eenuh

Jonnas

And now I go to bed. :zzz:

Having thought about it, the MadDog thing is more than probably just an insignificant inconsistancy on Dyson's part.

At the moment, the only person I'm suspicious of is Nintendohnut (and to a lesser extent Jamba). The fact that he wants to lynch me to check a theory rings alarm bells.

I know Cube has already copped him as good, but there's every chance he could be the don.

EH?

Why the hell are you voting for me

Chair said himself

MadDog is town?????

Thats good FFS

Vote:chairdriver

Don`t trust him whatsoever

Or lynch me go ahead and lose another townie

Choice is yours.

Also like a few have said lets use me as a test subject?

Why me lol, ive posted when ive had something to say and check the thread often, another thing is......

IM GOOD!

Having thought about it, the MadDog thing is more than probably just an insignificant inconsistancy on Dyson's part.

At the moment, the only person I'm suspicious of is Nintendohnut (and to a lesser extent Jamba). The fact that he wants to lynch me to check a theory rings alarm bells.

I know Cube has already copped him as good, but there's every chance he could be the don.

Oh for fucks sake do you think I'm that stupid? If I was the don do you seriously think I would be so stupid as to just come out and say "Oh let's kill the investigator!" Jesus christ.

The reason I am suspicious of you is the same reason that everyone else is. You have admitted you are a naive cop so either you are useless to us as you find everyone is good or you are lying to us because you are mafia.

Seriously, you have admitted you are a naive cop. Why are you now telling us that all your investigations must be right? It's very unlikely that they are, so we need to test the theory out. Either that or lynch you and see whether you were lying.

I just don't trust you, and so my vote stands. If you're really going to try and implicate me even though I have been investigated by a real investigator then go ahead but I just hope people realise it's a weak attempt at distraction.

Take a chill pill, both of you.

Freaking out every time someone mentions your name isn't going to get anyone anywhere. The whole point of this game is that there is very little evidence to go on, and we're not even sure all the evidence he have is true.

Why don't we just vote for Fandango, who hasn't been checked, and barely posts?

So chairdriver's so far been right once, and wrong once that we know of - could that person have been a miller? Do we have those in this version of the game?

I'm suspicious of... ooh, pretty much everyone in this thread so far? But I have found it odd how certain people have been quick to jump on the bandwagon so long as it's an 'appropriate' one.

I don't think getting rid of chairdriver is the smarts. Naive or not, he seems to be the only one left to be able to investigate, so it figures we're better off leaving him do his businesss --that is, unless you're afraid he might discover something about you.

So chairdriver's so far been right once, and wrong once that we know of - could that person have been a miller? Do we have those in this version of the game?

I'm suspicious of... ooh, pretty much everyone in this thread so far? But I have found it odd how certain people have been quick to jump on the bandwagon so long as it's an 'appropriate' one.

I don't think getting rid of chairdriver is the smarts. Naive or not, he seems to be the only one left to be able to investigate, so it figures we're better off leaving him do his businesss --that is, unless you're afraid he might discover something about you.

When has Chair ever been wrong though? As far as I know, all his investigations have been right (though of course I can't be sure yet about his other investigations). We're also not even really sure he -is- a naive cop; from what I gather it's all just speculation.

As has been suggested, we should probably just go through the list of people who haven't been investigated yet and work our way through that. And as somebody said, Fandango is as good as any to start with (I also don't think he posts that much, or I have been missing all his posts?).

Therefore:

Vote: Fandango

Because we won't get anywhere if we keep going the way we are doing things now.

Also, if anyone from that list I posted is already dead, let me know so I can post an updated version.

Whoa, Fandango is playing? See, Dyson, this is why we need that "Remaining Players" list.

Change Vote: Fandango

O_W hasn't been posting, either. And that whole "I haven't received my PM" could've been a clever ruse.

Once again, long shot. If he was mafia and was determined enough to come up with such a clever plan, he would probably be posting more. I think he just hasn't been playing.

Whoa, Fandango is playing? See, Dyson, this is why we need that "Remaining Players" list.

Change Vote: Fandango

O_W hasn't been posting, either. And that whole "I haven't received my PM" could've been a clever ruse.

Once again, long shot. If he was mafia and was determined enough to come up with such a clever plan, he would probably be posting more. I think he just hasn't been playing.

Yeah, I think OW has just sort of forgotten about this game or something. Can't say I've seen him online much either.

And yes, a list of remaining players would be nice I guess.

I thought Chairdriver told us someone was bad, and we lynched them and -oh- they were good... No? I'm sorry i'm not my usual detecting self, but two games at once and revision on my plate = not putting in the effort I normally do. I promise to do better in future games...

I thought Chairdriver told us someone was bad, and we lynched them and -oh- they were good... No? I'm sorry i'm not my usual detecting self, but two games at once and revision on my plate = not putting in the effort I normally do. I promise to do better in future games...

You really are mixing the games. That happened in the Forum MkII. :heh:

Guest Maase

Sorry guys, i sometimes distract myself, i was allways protecting the same guy, and sometimes, i forgot if i already was protecting that guy or not, im so sorry, i promise this will never happen again

(Hope my death helped in some way)

Ok I'm confused, there is so much blaming going on right now I just don't know where to go with my vote. I feel slightly suspicious of doughnut and would be looking at voting his way if cube hadn't already cleared him to be good. It's just i find it odd that somebody would be looking at getting rid of potentially our last investigator. Still he is good so who else, perhaps chairdriver but he has been right with some of his claims.

I see people are voting in the way of getting rid of the quiet people and feel that perhaps that is the way to go. What have they been doing? Are they simply not bothering or are they staying quiet so not to arouse suspicion.

I'm going to keep looking into this one before I decide to vote.... it's investigating time (i.e read a lot of this thread)

Ok I'm confused, there is so much blaming going on right now I just don't know where to go with my vote. I feel slightly suspicious of doughnut and would be looking at voting his way if cube hadn't already cleared him to be good. It's just i find it odd that somebody would be looking at getting rid of potentially our last investigator. Still he is good so who else, perhaps chairdriver but he has been right with some of his claims.

I see people are voting in the way of getting rid of the quiet people and feel that perhaps that is the way to go. What have they been doing? Are they simply not bothering or are they staying quiet so not to arouse suspicion.

I'm going to keep looking into this one before I decide to vote.... it's investigating time (i.e read a lot of this thread)

I am now voting for someone who has not yet been investigated, so we don't know yet if they are good or bad. But there's a pretty high chance that the mafia members are amongst the people in that list. Fandango is simply the first to get this treatment, since he hasn't posted much anyway.

Thats one of the possibilities I'm looking at I just want to be sure as we are now loosing good people at a fast rate.

We are, but its a tough game with next to no info to go on. Grr. If Fandango is next in line to lynch due to his non-participation, I'll add a vote.

Vote: Fandango