Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

lol, i didn't know Haggis was a food, sorry then xD

Remove Vote Maybe this is the Mafia Food? :X

There is no evidence as such. However i would urge someone to investigate him asap.

Yes well that would be a better way to go about things rather than just voting for me wouldn't it? However when this happens you will see that you are wrong, and that I am good, and will hopefully then stop wasting time. However this will also waste a night of investigations. Still, if it proves my innocence then it's worth it I suppose.

Well, seems kinda obvious.

Vote: Nintendohnut

Haggis, fish and donuts are all foods you eejit.

Thank you Tellyn :) I have to admit when I first read that sentence I was like "what the hell?!" but then I got the joke, and realised it was Dyson being awesome.

Thinking about it, if Nintendohnut was mafia, do you think he'd be in the write up at all? That'd just cause someone to investigate him and lead to his death. Remove your votes and stop being so damn trigger happy.

Something Mundi had said had gotten to the Mafia. He could not be allowed to live..

Mundi is dead. He was good.

He was the finest mind of his generation

Farewell sweet prince, and a flight of angles sing thee to thy rest

Don't worry Dom, Esequiel seems to be on a completely random quest to pick names at random and call them all "suspicious"

If this weren't a bare bones game I would think he was some sort of player who wins if they get lynched after saying three people's names at random, getting 4 votes for each and then being lynched themsleves.

Or something like that.

Anyway, does anyone have any actual information or is Brian Mcoy the only way to go at this point (even though we have nothing on him either)

In the interest of fareness I feel it would be better to vote no lynch. We have zero evidence and by voting for people we could simply be eradicating one of our cops and doctors (even if they do forget to protect and investigate, grrr)

Vote: No Lynch

Remove your votes and stop being so damn trigger happy.

OMG TELLYN IS MAFIA!!

Wow, by saying nothing i've alerted the suspicions of Esequiel

OMG DOM IS MAFIA!!!

Don't worry Dom, Esequiel seems to be on a completely random quest to pick names at random and call them all "suspicious"

OMG NINTENDOHNUT IS MAFIA!!

I kid. I kid.

Or do i?

All i know is that we have no solid evidence on anyone. I wont vote Mcoy because either way hes pretty quiet, probally donsnt send in targets if he is mafia anyway.

I just have a gut feeling about Dohnut. I dont know why, maybe because im hungry.

You know what when Tellyn said that I so very nearly posted to say "Oh I bet I know what someone will say now"

You proved me right :) Even if you were kidding.

Anyway, this 'feeling' is very wrong, and merely alerts me to the fact that I probably shouldn't go with your feelings from now on :heh:

Seriously, I'm good but we have bugger all info today so what's the point

Change Vote: No Lynch

Yeah... but isn't there more than one investigator?

iirc, the investigators are Cube, Chairdriver and one other unknown, right? Cube investigated me and found I'm good, dunno about Chair, and the unknown didn't send in their pm by the sounds of it.

Guess we may aswell end the day...

Vote:No Lynch