N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

And the mafia made a kill again during the night, so Thunderer clearly wasn't their killer. For a game which is intentionally simple, it brings so much paranoia. :(

I would think the mafia can kill with anyone of their members. If they couldn't kill, there wouldn't be much game, right?

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

Bare Bones Mafia games work like this:

There is One Godfather and the rest is just his Minions, they can talk between them, but other than that, nothing. Only the Godfather send someone to kill, nothing more.

So, this time, no "Against the Killer, then play calmly" playing

Bare Bones Mafia games work like this:

There is One Godfather and the rest is just his Minions, they can talk between them, but other than that, nothing. Only the Godfather send someone to kill, nothing more.

So, this time, no "Against the Killer, then play calmly" playing

FYI, this game doesn't follow any other "Bare Bones" templates, so don't associate it with any other game.

-----------

Votes (16 is a majority):

Haggis (23): Pretty much everyone

---

Day 3 is now over.

The crowd listened to the man, though they had not done so in the past as they had no reason to. "This man over here! He's evil! I can see his bowler hat sticking out from under his jacket! Get him!"

All of a sudden 23 people got up out of their chair with toothpicks and stabbed the man in random locations. Unfortunately, 1 of them went through his heart, and the man died.

Haggis is dead. He was a MAFIA MEMBER OMFG!!!

On the way to Mafia Heaven, he caught up with The fish. "Now all we need is for Nintendohnut to die and we'll have ourselves a deluxe dinner."

But back down in the small town, following the murder, the town were about to walk away when everybody felt the ground ever so slightly shake. In the distance, a rumble was heard, but at the time nobody noticed anything different...

---

Night 3 begins now. Just do it!

Night 3 is over.

---

Something Mundi had said had gotten to the Mafia. He could not be allowed to live..

Mundi is dead. He was good.

---

Through the night, a doctor and an investigator were so sleepy they forgot to do their jobs.

---

Players remaining - 29 (15 is a majority)

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

Domjcg

Eenuh

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Jamba

jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Maase

Maddog

MoogleViper

mr-paul

nightwolf

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Raining_Again

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

VoLcOm

Wildo

Zell

Day 4 begins now.

Ok lets focus everyone.

Something Mundi had said had gotten to the Mafia. He could not be allowed to live..

Mundi is dead. He was good.

Mundis posts in reverse order from last to first:

Vote: Haggis

I have nothing to conflict that

Why are people voting for Thunderer?

I fail too see the point.

As funny as it is too lynch Maase I don´t really want to give the mafia a free kill if he ends up being good

So if Maase ends up being good we can lynch you because you were wrong?

And if you end up being good you can lynch me for being wrong and then you can lynch the person who pushed the point to lynch me for being wrong.

People also need to incorporate that (shockingly) people can be wrong and lynching people just because of something like that is just lazy work.

But if you can take that fact add some inconsistencies to that player, faulty stories and exposed lies then we have something to work with.

And I´m not saying that Maase is either good or evil I´m just saying that people are rushing it too much.

Are we playing this game now?

I must be connected to him because I disagree with what is going on.

A fool proof strategy that comes up in every game and is always correct.

Right?

If we´re gonna play like that we might just as well lynch people based on a dice roll for all the good it might too.

It´s because of stuff like this that these games have way too much sheep voting and people keeping silent the whole because if they agree with the wrong person they might be stamped as a bad guy.

Originally Posted by Shino View Post

Who, me? Again?

Your not the only person to start this....

Originally Posted by Jonnas View Post

The fact that Maase is so easily getting votes just leads me to believe he's not a mafioso, and the mafiosos will just try to lynch him, because it's that damn easy. If he was a mafioso, I'm sure his buddies would defend him.

If he's evil, I'll eat my own hat.

I agree.. people seem to be lynching him for being himself...

I think that the person who started this charade should be investigated tonight.

Originally Posted by Maase View Post

This and the fact there are 37 freakin players, leads me to believie that there are more Doctors out there

Yeah and we need every single one of them.

I can´t really say that your lying or telling the truth but judging from other games you always have a convenient lie that makes you seem too important to be lynched.

Not gonna vote yet, just saying I think your lying

Dammit man! Why do you always have to blow my cover!

I say that we wait until the game progresses until we start lynching people due to inactiveness on the first day of the day..

Sound good?

Vote: No Lynch

Nintendohnut seems to be the main antagonist of the Masse thing other than shino who has been cleared. For that reason:

Vote Nintendohnut

Oh also im weary of Domjcg, he seems very very suspicious. Can someone check him out tonight?

Nintendohnut seems to be the main antagonist of the Masse thing other than shino who has been cleared. For that reason:

Vote Nintendohnut

Oh also im weary of Domjcg, he seems very very suspicious. Can someone check him out tonight?

What

The

Fuck.

I literally did nothing to be involved in that debate. I also read through Mundi's posts and when he said we should lynch those who started the "Let's get Maase" thing, he was talking about Chairdriver and Shino. Now as far we know Chairdriver is good, and an investigator, as is Shino, so that gets us nowhere.

I am now going to check back on the posts to see what I actually said about Maase, but if I remember correctly it was "lol we always vote for Maase because he talks too much rather than for any real reason"

However, when reading through the thread I also noticed that Brian Mcoy has only posted once and that was to vote no lynch (I think) and so I am willing to follow vote

Vote: Brian Mcoy

Meh this is what you said:

Don't mean to sound crazy....but why do we trust Chairdriver?

For all we know he's said "I'm an investigator, *picks name at random*...scubahood is good!"

Not saying this is true, but it means he gets protection from now on, when in actual fact he may just be one of us wanting to survive and win...

Just an idea.

Better than that kill off one in the day just because he's annoying (Maase, or anyone else) and then let the mafia kill again tonight... I just don't see the point in voting someone off without evidence, it's more likely we'll be killing a townie than a mafia member so we'll just be helping the mafia out.

Maybe I'm thinking to softly, but I think it's better to kill someone when we know they are evil rather than just guessing, because otherwise we're just giving mafia free kills.

Then this one basically saying dont vote thunderer.

Well I would of voted but it seems you have majority now

Just in case Jamba miscounted (he probably didn't but in case)

Vote: Thunderer

Then you voted thunderer after the majority.

Also i suspect Jamba and O_W.

Exactly, how is that, in ANY way, instigating the lynch of Maase? Please get your facts straight before voting.

Oh and also my final post was not saying don't vote thunderer (well, not specifically) it was just saying I didn't think we should vote without info (kinda like you're doing now) because it was statistically much more likely to kill a good guy than a bad guy and so help the mafia (by the I mean there are like 25 townies or so, and probably around 8 mafia, so we're more likely to get a townie if we vote randomly, in fact about 3 times more likely). Anyway, people have convinced me that this is not the best way to play this game now, especially as it has payed off working from people's hunches (haggis and thunderer are examples)

Anyway, point is this: I had nothing to do with voting Maase, in fact if anything I was against it (or voting anyone without evidence). So please can you withdraw your vote, because this:

Vote Nintendohnut

...is a downright lie, as you have proved by quoting me.

Thanks!

Anyway, any other info or is the Brian Mcoy thing the best we have?

Im not going to withdraw my vote. I have no idea about Mccoy but i have... a feeling about you. I may be wrong, after all, i will admit there is no evidence.

I will say now i am good, but i dont trust you. Nothing personal.

I don't take it personally, I just want everyone to see and realise that you are basing your vote on the lie that I instigated the attack on Maase, which I clearly did not. While you can use (waste) your vote on me, a person who is taking an active part in the game, I think it's better if we get rid of a player who is contributing nothing (or, more usefully, a player we know to be evil if anyone has any evidence today...)

What, so did the investigator and the doctor just forget to use their power? Real helpful.

I actually see a reason to vote for Nintendohnut, whereas voting off someone who never posts is surely just a free kill for the mafia.

Guest Maase
FYI, this game doesn't follow any other "Bare Bones" templates, so don't associate it with any other game.

-----------

Votes (16 is a majority):

Haggis (23): Pretty much everyone

---

Day 3 is now over.

The crowd listened to the man, though they had not done so in the past as they had no reason to. "This man over here! He's evil! I can see his bowler hat sticking out from under his jacket! Get him!"

All of a sudden 23 people got up out of their chair with toothpicks and stabbed the man in random locations. Unfortunately, 1 of them went through his heart, and the man died.

Haggis is dead. He was a MAFIA MEMBER OMFG!!!

On the way to Mafia Heaven, he caught up with The fish. "Now all we need is for Nintendohnut to die and we'll have ourselves a deluxe dinner."

But back down in the small town, following the murder, the town were about to walk away when everybody felt the ground ever so slightly shake. In the distance, a rumble was heard, but at the time nobody noticed anything different...

---

Night 3 begins now. Just do it!

Well, seems kinda obvious.

Vote: Nintendohnut

I learned that jayseven is good.

And it seems one cop didn't get any info, so that suggests to me that there are 3 cops.

Which leads to me the horrid thought that in order for the game to be balanced one of the cops must have to get wrong results...