N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

ALL PLAYERS MUST READ!

Things to remember:

1) A full writeup of the rules can be found here.

2) When you vote to lynch, please do so by saying Vote: [Player] in bold. If you wish to change your vote, please say Change Vote: [Player] instead. Voting "Nobody" is a valid vote; if a majority votes for 'nobody' then nobody will be lynched and we'll move on to the Night phase.

3) If your role says you *may* PM me a target, you don't have to do anything at night. Even so, it'll speed things along quite a bit if you'd still just send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."

4) If your role says you *must* PM me a target, and you do not, I'll pick one randomly. Or, perhaps, not-so-randomly. Don't blame me if you target someone who kills you.

5) You may NOT send a PM to anyone about this game unless your role explicitly says you can. This is cheating. Nor can you discuss this game in any other thread than this.

6) Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. This is cheating.

7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.

8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong.

9) Please do not post pictures in this thread, it will get very tedious if it's clogged up with crap.

10) These rules were originally written by Chairdriver. Kudos to the man!

11) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and we'd all like to keep it that way.

11) Send your PM regarding your power to Dyson.

12) Absolutely NO talking during Night. I will come down harshly upon those who I deem to be breaking this rule on a case by case basis.

13) Remember, have fun!

Participants - 34 (17 is a majority) (Placing in alphabetical order now :P)

Beggilax

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

Domjcg

Eenuh

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Jamba

jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Maase

Maddog

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

nightwolf

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Raining_Again

scubahood

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

The Fish

thunderer

Vicar

VoLcOm

Wildo

Zell

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The town was having a quiet day. All around, people were milling in that quiet lifestyle way people do. But something happened. Something went terribly wrong..

In the Mayor's office, Dyson sat down to his evening tea to over watch his people milling around in that quiet lifestyle way that people do, and he was happy. He sat down with a cup of tea and opened his draw. From out of it, he picked up a Werther's Original, a favourite of his. As he popped it in to his mouth and took a swig of his tea, he noticed Letty streaking along the village green for what seemed like no apparant reason, which subsequently forced Dyson to choke. The choking became more violent, and eventually...

Dyson is dead. He was the Mayor. He ran the town and kept it under control, and everybody loved him, because he is was awesome.

As the news spread around the town, some people were shocked to hear their great leader had fallen. Some people cried, some people continued to quietly mill around, and some...viewed this as the opportunity they'd been waiting for.

Without that pesky Dyson fellow around, the Mafia could easily take control of the village. All they'd need to do is overpower them in manpower and they'd have it in their hands, along with access to Dyson's private old funds, of about £32.92. The money was to be used for renovation purposes, but in the Mafia's hands, who knows what kinda crazy stunts they'll pull?!

Everybody could feel the chill in the air. Until today everything in the town was perfect. But not anymore. The town, which consisted of mostly useless quiet milling types, a number of private investigators who spent most of their days investigating why the town was so boring, and a sprinkling of doctors, who spent most of their time diagnosing the town statues, organized a daily forum, and sat down to talk about who to push out of this village next for some reason.

What happens next is up to you..

------

Day 1 starts now.

If you have not recieved a PM, you are a townie! It is your objective to get rid of the Mafia threat before they get rid of you. You have Doctors and Investigators at your disposal, but nobody is really sure who they are except themselves, because they've never had to be used before. You win when the entire Mafia is wiped out.

If you have recieved a PM, you know your role.

Good luck everyone!

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote : Haggis

The town is better off not having people that never contribute.

I'd count the vote but you're not playing in this game as you said you'd rather not take part, ie, you never signed up.

Sorry. : peace:

Day 1 starts now.

If you have not recieved a PM, you are a townie! It is your objective to get rid of the Mafia threat before they get rid of you. You have Doctors and Investigators at your disposal, but nobody is really sure who they are except themselves, because they've never had to be used before. You win when the entire Mafia is wiped out.

If you have recieved a PM, you know your role.

Good luck everyone!

---------

Read the rules townie...