N-Europe

Britain's Got Talent

EEVILMURRAY

Now, despite what many of you will say, you know you've watched this. And you know you find it equally as sexy just to see some bell ends claim they have talent. Like most 'talent' shows, X-Factor etc, it's only good at this point.

However catching it last night I saw this gem:

Some dude is dancing MJ style, and some dude comes on with a broom, it all kicks off. I won't spoil the ending but for those who have seen it know it's sexy.

Hehe, I also only like the bad auditions, but what really puts me off watching the shows are the judges. I actually don't mind Simon.C but it's frustrating when they think they see 'pure talent', when in fact it's just an average performance.

But yeah, that MJ dancing is unbelievably sexy.

Best talent show moment ever, unless someone else has some good clips to show.

Guest Jordan

... I haven't watched this?

They may as well rename it "Simon Cowelle's idea 2 for making money, due to him being one of the biggest cock fuckers of all time."

I actually don't mind Simon.C but it's frustrating when they think they see 'pure talent', when in fact it's just an average performance.

They do that because they're building them up to afall. Tell them they're amazing etc, but then the next week say they're crap.

Read "Chart Throb" by Ben Elton and it tells you all about the workings of these programmes. It's pretty much all true as well, you can see it so clearly in the programmes after reading it in that book.

They do that because they're building them up to afall. Tell them they're amazing etc, but then the next week say they're crap.

Read "Chart Throb" by Ben Elton and it tells you all about the workings of these programmes. It's pretty much all true as well, you can see it so clearly in the programmes after reading it in that book.

Yeah, is there an internet version?

But you can see that all the talent show patterns are the same and they all include some sort of hype, big reaction/surprise or guest etc.

Still, credit to those dancers!

I watched it the michael jackson thing was pure genius, but surely its a one trick pony and next week wont be that much of a suprise.

Agreed, their response was "We'll continue surprising you", which I must confess. It has left me intrigued.

However that silly Amanda Holden is a joke, bursting into tears at the slightest sight of a singing child!

I agree, but it doesn't stop at her. You see audience members doing it also, it's fucking stupid. Someone who is at an age not yet double figures is singing. Let's blubber.

One thing our house found most displeasing was letting that ginger prick who couldn't sing for shit come back as a stand up comic. He didn't pull that off either.

Yeah ugh silly bloody Amanda Holden. Its actually pathetic.

She'd probably commit suicide if she ever saw a junior choir.

We can hope.

I leave it on it the background. I don't like the show much, mind. Simon's alright, but that other guy? I loathe him.

I've hated this since the producers worked out the winning formula for incredibly annoying TV:

A child

An incredibly average talent

Buckets of patronising

And suddenly all the judges and audience have simulataneous, multiple orgasms over an act that, had it been performed by an adult, would instantly have received three red crosses as well as the front row shouting "you're shit".

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by ITV Network Limited"

Remixed, get it while it's hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdEw8xnsZDI

We can hope.

I leave it on it the background. I don't like the show much, mind. Simon's alright, but that other guy? I loathe him.

Piers Morgan? He's started to grow on me over the years.

I applied for the X-factor but even the fecking application process is randomly drawn! Just makes you think what more brilliant talent (like Leona Lewis) doesn't even get a fecking application form!

BUT the obese girl (whos dad made her, her dress) gets another chance!

Makes me sick. :blank:

That ginger kid (Can't remember his name) who did the stand up comedy after the awful singing was so fecking annoying. They were like "Wow, he could go far". WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

Shows like this just fail. Though I admit, when there's someone good on it I like the XFactor.

That ginger kid (Can't remember his name) who did the stand up comedy after the awful singing was so fecking annoying. They were like "Wow, he could go far". WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

Shows like this just fail. Though I admit, when there's someone good on it I like the XFactor.

You saw the mother practically on the stage with him. It's terrible how these mindless, near retarded parents push their children onto these shows when they have absolutely no talent.