N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not voting till he says something. What if he has an explanation? I thought there was a good killer in one of them :S Not sure who, weren't it a mercenary or something?

I am heading towards voting but until he says something I'm not voting. If he doesn't say something soon, I shall vote though because he obviously doesn't want to defend himself.

Does noone have any more information? R_A does the interviewer's description fit you? If its definitely you then the person being talked about is moogle. But you didn't say it sounds like you. :)

Guest Maase

Change Vote: Nobody

Wasn't it supposed to give him pression? That way, we'l kill him before giving him the chance to play lol

Yeah but in fairness hes viewed the thread but not replied (although he might just have had his browser open without looking).

I think the fact that he can kill might be enough to lynch him.

If hes good, he could kill another good guy by accident. If hes bad he will be after us anyway.

So we wait for moogle to come on and say "hey, I'm a killer but a goodie!" then we go "oh so you're good? How do we know you can trust me?" then he says "well.. I guess... It's just my word against yours..." yaddah yaddah yaddah, skip-to-the-end, Vote: Moogleviper.

Yeah but in fairness hes viewed the thread but not replied (although he might just have had his browser open without looking).

I think the fact that he can kill might be enough to lynch him.

If hes good, he could kill another good guy by accident. If hes bad he will be after us anyway.

How do you know he's viewed it? Did you see him?

I checked and his apparent lats activity was 7:10 yesterday. So he definitely hasn't looked recently.

Well I think thats the final vote? I'll add mine just to make sure Vote: Mooooooogleviper

Woah guys giuve me a chance to get online.

Yes beggilax is right and I can kill. I don't want to give away my character but my role is that if anybody tries to kill me (nightkill) then they will die.

I think you are lying about that part so you can continu on your killing spree

and I trust beggilax . . .. . . .. . .. . for now

vote: moogleviper

A majority has been reached.

Votes (16 is a majority):

Moogleviper: 17 (Chairdriver, Jamba, Zell, Nintendohnut, Strider, Lazyboy, Beggilax, Cube, Gaggle64, Gizmo, Esequiel, Harper, Martinist, Bluey, VoLcOm)

"Idiots! At least give me a chance to defend myself!"

Moogleviper has been banned. He was Gaggle64, an man worked alone, but for the good of the forum. He was neutral.

Night 3 begins now. If you're using you power, PM your "handler".

Night 3 is over.

The door swung silently open. A single figure entered, raised his flashlight, and swept it over the room, fixing it over the shape under the bed cover. Leveling his silenced .45 at the shape, he put 3 rounds through the duvet. "Too easy". He headed back out of the door, nodded at a second person, who went into the room leaving the assassin on the landing with a third attacker, and the two of them went downstairs. In the room, the bottle-holding figure began pouring the contents of the petrol can over the bed. He heard a smashing of glass, and looked up. "Shit!" Dropping the can, he dived out the door. He was fortunate, as the room promptly exploded.

After hearing, feeling, and practically being knocked off their feet by the explosion, his two accomplices fought back up the stairs through the smoke, and found the friend's lifeless body on the floor. One of them put his hand to his neck. "Faint pulse, but not for long if we're not quick. Come on, let's get the fuck out of here!"

Esequiel is dead. Who he was is a mystery.

A player has been silenced for the day, and will not count towards the vote majority.

The hooded man, semi-concealed by a lamppost, watched the two assassins carrying their accomplice back into their car. "Damn it, there's always more than fucking one of them!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Letting himself in, the man shut the door behind him and called out. "Hello! You in?"

"Of course", came the reply, "living room!"

The newcomer did as told, but stopped sharp. He could see his friend, sat on the sofa, but he could also see him by the far door.

"What the...?"

"Odd, eh?" said the seated version, "heard the door earlier, and opened it only to find just this fella staring right back at me!"

The guest approached the standing version of his host, and tapped it.

"It's hollow!"

A man returned home to find another rummaging through his belongings.

"Ah!", said the intruder, "Just the man I wanted to see. Now, tell me..."

"Wait a sec", replied the homeowner, "you're in my house, so I do the talking!"

And boy, can the owner talk!

Two more players cannot post for the day, and will not be counted towards the vote majority.

The download finished.

"Hi guys, and welcome back to the 3rd edition of the N-Europe podcast with me, Wildo! Right, today, I have yet another guest, but once again, I can't name him... Anyway, introduce yourself!"

"'Lo Wildo, 'lo listeners. I'm, well, I don't want to give too much away, but I'm a Uni student, and, um, well, yesterday, I got shot! I'd like to thank the guy who saved me, he's a friend of mine! I would name him, but again, security issues..."

"Ah yes, damned sniper! Well, we're pretty sure we banned him yesterday, which, well, while not physically stopping him, he targeted only forumites, so he hopefully wont kill again!"

Participants - 31 (15 is a majority)

Beggilax

Bluey

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Fandango

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Harper

Jamba

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Maase

Maddog

Martinist

Mr-Paul

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Sanchez

Shadow_V7

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

Volcom

Zell

Day 4 begins now.

*hides*

... was just trying to be helpful... didn't know people got "asked".... :hmm:

Preventing automerge for Dominic Dearest.

No one gets asked and don't bother doing it yourself - me and Dom will do it for each other when needed.