N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

The annoying thing with this game is you can't trust ANYONE entirely.

I'm curious to see if Volcom is mafia, he seems suspicious to me, but I don't think we should rush a lynch. We should wait to see what he has to say.

Also, I believe Chairdriver being neutral does make him a threat to a town, because he could be lying that he wins when one of the other sides do. But perhaps we should wait for a day with no information so we can vote no lynch to see if he dies.

Also, the possibility that admin are mafia. Apparently Coolness Bears is an admin, isn't he? I want to hear what he has to say.

I'll hold my vote for now and see how things go.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote summary (15 is a majority):

Volcom: 13 (Cube, Raining_again, ShadowV7, Shino, Tellyn, Beggilax, Ellmeister, Martinist, Dyson, Chairdriver, Jayseven, Nintendohnut, Eenuh)

Chairdriver: 3 (Gaggle64, Lazyboy)

I agree with Gizmo, I want to hear exactly why we're voting for Volcom (no one ever replied to me).

And fish, my vote went to both Chairdriver and Volcom? O.o

For now though:

Change vote: no lynch

(and I don't mean to vote for chair)

Oh also, you've probably said this already, but do you have a power chairdriver?

I agree with Gizmo, I want to hear exactly why we're voting for Volcom (no one ever replied to me).

And fish, my vote went to both Chairdriver and Volcom? O.o

For now though:

Change vote: no lynch

(and I don't mean to vote for chair)

Oh also, you've probably said this already, but do you have a power chairdriver?

Apart from being unrecognisable, no.

Volcom: 12 (Cube, Raining_again, ShadowV7, Shino, Tellyn, Beggilax, Ellmeister, Martinist, Dyson, Chairdriver, Jayseven, Nintendohnut

No Lynch: 1 (Eenuh)

Nb: you may withdraw vote if you don't want a lynch-free day, but don't want your current vote to stand.

Volcom: 12 (Cube, Raining_again, ShadowV7, Shino, Tellyn, Beggilax, Martinist, Dyson, Chairdriver, Jayseven, Nintendohnut, Sanchez)

No Lynch: 1 (Eenuh)

Will someone please for the love of god tell me why we are voting for Volcom? The longer I go without voting you're just going to become suspicious of me but I've completely missed why being a staffer means we need to lynch him.

Isn't that like a lot of other people though, usually Shorty says something only when he's about to be lynched. I thought we had some hard evidence or something?

Same with Coolness Bears (bless him). I'd like some more information really.

We still don't have any strong evidence for anyone... the reasons for chairdriver are that he's a neutral and has "lied" and for Volcom it's because he's "staff" and he doesn't post much. It's all vague stuff. I can't really vote for either.

I don't think we have strong enough evidence to lynch anyone.

Volcom is staff, but we don't know that staff are mafia, they may be a good or neutral group for all we know.

Coolness Bears is admin, but again, we don't know the alignment of admins. I'm leaning towards them being evil, because people have been 'banned' in the write up.

Chairdriver admits being neutral, which makes me think he might be dangerous. But again we don't have much proof.

I dont think the evidence is strong enough to lynch any of them. I will Vote: No Lynch and hopefully a new day will come with firmer information.