NEurope
Shotgun2k

What on earth happened to...

Solitanze seems to have buggered off for now too.

Sorry to disappoint you but...

...he posted nine hours ago here

Sorry to disappoint you but...

...he posted nine hours ago here

Hahaha, he hasn't changed. I would've bet my own mother that post contained caps, percentages, exaggeration and at least one figure over 1,000,000. And I would've been right (would I have won someone else's mother?)

Seriously, that guy is a loon. A genuine one. He needs medication.

SOAG and Falco posting in the same thread.. :o

OMG! It's the end of the world or something of that extent!

Does anybody remember Trisha from the comments board on the front page? I remember having right barneys with that person.

Do you remember Commander SP? He (?) was a bit of a nutter as well in the comments back in the day.

Hahaha, he hasn't changed. I would've bet my own mother that post contained caps, percentages, exaggeration and at least one figure over 1,000,000. And I would've been right (would I have won someone else's mother?)

Solitanze is 100% GUARANTEED to be clinically insane.

Solitanze is 100% GUARANTEED to be clinically insane.

So true... can people get banned from the main page? I'm surprised he hasn't yet but I'm guessing that he makes it interesting. Damn fruit loop.

And Commander SP? Ringing some kind of bell in the back of my head...

I still come here semi-regularly, but most of my post get ignored because I ran out of useful things to say a good few years back now. I'll never get this place completely out of my system, despite the hypnosis and electro-shock therapy, but these kids are too sharp for an old timer like me.

I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.

It looks like its going to sell 30,000,000+ million additional rival console

"30,000,000+ million"? Surelly that's 30 billion?

Well no it could be thirty-million and one.

No I mean 30,000,000 is 30 million but he said 30,000,000 million which is 30 million million. Which I think is 30 trillion not 30 billion as I said before.

No I mean 30,000,000 is 30 million but he said 30,000,000 million which is 30 million million. Which I think is 30 trillion not 30 billion as I said before.

*Random fact*

A 'billion' used to mean a million million. The word we used for a thousand million was a 'milliard'.

But in the '80s, thanks to Thatcher's Britain, they decided to use the American term for 'billion', which then meant a thousand million, and use it instead of 'milliard'.

So, really, there are over 6 milliard people living on Earth. :smile:

And Commander SP? Ringing some kind of bell in the back of my head...

My old nemesis... a member of another forum who followed me over here when I became staff in order to flame me.

*Random fact*

A 'billion' used to mean a million million. The word we used for a thousand million was a 'milliard'.

But in the '80s, thanks to Thatcher's Britain, they decided to use the American term for 'billion', which then meant a thousand million, and use it instead of 'milliard'.

So, really, there are over 6 milliard people living on Earth. :smile:

Yeah my maths teacher asked us that in year 7 and I answered her. (in less detail though)

You can have my father, or brother...or his dog. Whichever, take your pic. Brother is probably easiest because everyone here is already paying his rent :p

Anywho. I haven't seen Buttons around for ages, where is she?

I still come here semi-regularly, but most of my post get ignored because I ran out of useful things to say a good few years back now. I'll never get this place completely out of my system, despite the hypnosis and electro-shock therapy, but these kids are too sharp for an old timer like me.

I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.

I laughed so much at this. Still laughing a little bit.

Sounds like Hans Moleman. Drinking has ruined my life. I'm 31 years old.

Hey, does anyone remember that DarkCloud guy? I think he had a baby or something, but either way he doesn't post much anymore.... I wonder what happened to him.

v62jrp.jpg

Hey, does anyone remember that DarkCloud guy? I think he had a baby or something, but either way he doesn't post much anymore.... I wonder what happened to him.

v62jrp.jpg

Man, that is one cute kid!

You can have my father, or brother...or his dog. Whichever, take your pic. Brother is probably easiest because everyone here is already paying his rent :p

Anywho. I haven't seen Buttons around for ages, where is she?

im heeeeeeeere...lol

virus on computer means no internet at home :(.. till i bought a wireless connector thingy which means i can use my laptop for the internet :D

and the weather has been awful which means i couldnt come to the library at uni at night like i used to!

and ive a mad load of work to do before my exams (then the actual exams) and barratts have been working me to death also!

most of my spare time has been spent sleeping :D

Darkcloud; a multitude of awesomeness is streaming from that picture. Hope you're doing well for yourself.

Her name is Misaki. That's her on her first birthday eating her first cake. lol

Yup, right now I'm doing ok, less worries about money and such although still the government, or rather the council sucks with housing. :P We are all ok though. lol

Mimi says thanks for the compliments. lol

v62jrp.jpg

looking good darkcloud