N-Europe

NE Dream Journal

Shotgun2k

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a couple of dreams last night that probably seem to have formed one dream now in my mind. But the one part I remember best is standing outside in our back garden at night, and seeing this huuuuuuge pillar of smoke and lots of flames in the distance, where my work is (same street).

Called my sister out and said I thought the place was on fire, but then something started coming our way over the fields and I noticed there was lava coming our way. The lava didn't scare me much, but the fact that my dog was running around somewhere in someone else's garden did. She survived though.

There was also something with a castle (I think everyone went there to get away from the lava?), but I forgot what happened in there.

*boring*

There was also something with a castle (I think everyone went there to get away from the lava?), but I forgot what happened in there.

*boring*

Haha! Were you trying to save everyone using you Count Duckula castle from Animafia?

Last night:

I'm driving with my Dad through some windy mountain roads, when I spot a really cute girl doing one of those Nuts-style photo-shoots where they make glamour models wear a Junior size football shirt (England, away) and lie about liking football. Anyway, so she was cute -- not a glamour model -- and I shouted out the window 'YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS COME WITH ME' and we carried on driving.

IMAGE 1 (except good looking, this chick is ugly, and what is that, like Inter Milan?):

NewKitGirl.jpg

So later, I'm supposed to be going to work but I'm lying down on this bench because I see the girl and I don't want her to see me and go 'YOU WHY ARE YOU JUDGING ME'. But, because it is my dream, she comes over and is all like 'MY MUM FORCES ME TO DO ZIS SHE WANTS ME TO WORK ON A TRAIN', except I wasn't really listening (even in my dream), and I'm like, 'YOU'RE CUTE ENOUGH TO WORK ON A TRAIN'.

THEN, Salman Rushdie

img.07139_t.jpg

comes out and made a joke about the 'modern idiom' because I said some slang when I realized Salman Rushdie was at the door. I go get my copy of his new novel and ask him to sign it BUT IT IS ALREADY SIGNED (in real life too). I think this is a comment by my brain about getting down to work and not waiting for specific circumstances.

THEN, because I wasn't listening, the cute girl, who had been cosying, let us put it that way, got angry because I didn't listen and ran off.

THE END.

Guest Maase

Second Report of Weird Dreams:

Yesterday's dream, i was walking on the street listening to a I-Pod, when suddenly a random girl appeared, i talked with her without no aparent reason, and she was smilling to me while talking to me, i stayed for a long time talking with her in the middle of the street, then, she invited me to go to a cofee in her home, i accepted and both of us started moving to her House, wich was one step ahead.

She prepared cofee and i remembered i was too young to drink cofee, i said her that, and she noticed that she was too young for cofee too, then she broke the two cofee cups, and in the upper right-corner a "X to Skip" appeared, i clicked X (This is true xD), and it skipped to me having sex with the girl, suddenly, the dick started growing and becoming very big (really big, like one giant dick), the girl looked surprised and suddenly i noticed that her teeth's where giant too...

For no aparent reason, the next second, i was flying to the sky, with something following me, i looked down to see what was following me, and i woke up.

Can somebody understand what does this mean? Its kinda weird :S

I'm shattered now, because it feels like I've gone through today twice. I love the dreams you get when you're stressed, they're just so utterly real.

I had such a vivid dream early this evening. After a really shite day, I felt tired and went for a quick sleep at about 8pm. I woke up to find myself in my tutor room, on my own and realising I'd been asleep. Everyone was in assembly so I went out to the front of college. The wierd bit is now, the EXACT same thing as what had happened early today happened again. I mean, to the last hair everything was the same.

Then when it got to about 2:30 pm (afternoon) in the dream, things began becoming different. I ended up going back to college after running home. I felt really ill, and for some reason couldn't walk properly and the pain in my stomach was epic. Everyone was standing outside lining up in the car park due to a fire alarm practice, and I walked past my tutor who seeminly gave me a dirty look, as usual. I eventually found my way to the line I should have been in, when everyone crowded round me and starting spinning me. I told my best mate "Seriously, I'll throw up if you do it" and consequently I did. The wierd thing was it was all these wonderfully wierd colours.

Then I found myself in the Dinner hall, with the floors covered in litter. Everyone was dodging me and didn't want to come near me. They were literally running from me.

I then woke up and thought "What the fuck?".

That's not weird. That's just normal. Give me your hand and I shall show you my dreams. One's I cannot remember but burn themselves into my very soul.

I am a nihilist. You are a Boris.

FORGIVE ME GOD, SIR. I HAVE HAD A GIANT PINT OF ALE AND AM?/OR? DRUNK.

My dream last night:

I was left alone in this weird deserted town at night with a lamp post in the corner someone was staring at me from the dark so i got scared and flew up into the sky! :o

I was able to control where i was flying and flew over this huge stadium....

Don't remember much after it but it suddenly cut to someone giving me the post and inside were demo disks for some Wii and PS2 games. :)

Had a dream involving Paj, Chair and Buttons. It was really wierd

We were at music concert...which sort of looked like the top of the pops studio listening to shit band after shit band. Chair wouldn't stop screaming "Bjork!". Then Paj and Buttons wondered off for a minute and one of the big metal things holding up the stage fell and hit Chair. He was alright, but he got knocked out. Paj and Buttons then started crying and we suddenly ended up in what looked like a living room. We were all lying on the sofa watching some horror movie when Paj turned to me and said "Windows XP or Vista?".

Then I woke up.

Sorry Coolness, it didn't involve and Space Squirrels!

We were at music concert...which sort of looked like the top of the pops studio listening to shit band after shit band. Chair wouldn't stop screaming "Bjork!". Then Paj and Buttons wondered off for a minute and one of the big metal things holding up the stage fell and hit Chair. He was alright, but he got knocked out. Paj and Buttons then started crying and we suddenly ended up in what looked like a living room. We were all lying on the sofa watching some horror movie when Paj turned to me and said "Windows XP or Vista?".

Then I woke up.

dear dear... :bowdown: lol

Some days ago I had a dream where I murdered a few of my best friends very gruesomely. The first one I was in a café with him having a random chat, and all of a sudden I pull a gun out and just shoot him in the middle of his eyes. As I see a huge puddle of blood I run away through a back alley and I find another one of my friends. I start freaking out "I just shot a guy for no reason! What the hell is wrong with me?!" and as he was about to give me the answer I start punching him. A lot. Smashing his head to pieces.

I keep running away, and go back home, locking myself in. Then another friend of mine knocks at the door. I look through the peephole and notice he is way too happy. I get mad and decide to go through the back door (which, by the way, does not exist IRL lol) and surprise him from the back, strangling him with a string. As soon as he dies I hear someone scream, I look and it's another friend of mine, so I run after him with an axe on my hands (that pops out of nowhere). After chopping him in half I woke up.

I particularly liked telling this dream to the friends of mine that I killed in it. Now they all think I'm messed up lol.

But last night I went back to ridiculous dreams.

I dreamt I was stuck inside a nail polish commercial and for some reason I was terrified of the nail polish. At a certain moment the girls from the commercial start chasing me wanting to use nail polish on me. And I woke up.

Then I woke up.

Hahaha don't worry! :grin:

I'd be worried if you had dreamt of Space Squirrels! :heh:

Last night I dreamt I was in a post office queueing up to post a parcel, but when I got to the front of the queue all the windows shut and they wouldn't serve me. As I left the post office I noticed that the parcel was actually addressed to me, from someone else, so took it home. On the way home I decided to get some beer, so checked my pockets for change, and every time I checked them there was more and more change. I ended up buying a four pack, but when I got home there was a party going on, and someone took half my beer. I opened up the parcel to find a bright red wig, which fell apart in my hands.

One of the things I fear most happened in one of my dreams last night.

A couple of cars stopped in front of our house, which in itself isn't too weird, since people park their car here quite often. So I didn't pay too much attention to it really, but I noticed like, two women and a man (at the least).

It was just me and my mom at home (daytime even) and we heard someone knocking on the window at the front door. I warned mom that something was wrong and when we checked around the corner, there was a man with a shotgun standing at the front door. D:

He was trying to get in through the door, and whenever he saw us he threatened us with his gun. Of course we called the police as soon as possible, and told him so. But he kept going and eventually reached the door at the back of the house, which he somehow managed to open (forgot how, but must've been easy since it's just a glass door).

I was waiting around the corner and grabbed the end of his shotgun and held onto it. We had a bit of a word fight and him trying to get free, but I somehow (whoo superpower) bent the end of the gun upwards so it was facing him, and then he shot himself. Impossible of course, but that's dreams for you.

Then the women from the car came inside and waited around for the police to arrive, while having a chat with us (with their husband/son/whatever bleeding to death at their feet).

Weird and somewhat scary dream. D:

A dream from 2 nights ago:

I was on this street, but it was just one row of shops, kind of on the edge of a cliff. At one end of the street there was a massive container of sea water and fish in it. There was a crazy fisherman who caught this vicious shark, and needed somewhere to keep it. So he put it in the container, where it proceeded to eat every fish in it.

Sadly, this was all the inhabitants food supply, so there was a mass exodus from the street, and I was left there. Everything was also suddenly derelict when the people had left, and the whole dream was tinted reddish orange : /

Guest Jordan

I had a dream last night about some guy yelling at me stop making so much noise even though i was completely silent.

It was kinda weird and a little creepy tbh.

One of the things I fear most happened in one of my dreams last night.

A couple of cars stopped in front of our house, which in itself isn't too weird, since people park their car here quite often. So I didn't pay too much attention to it really, but I noticed like, two women and a man (at the least).

It was just me and my mom at home (daytime even) and we heard someone knocking on the window at the front door. I warned mom that something was wrong and when we checked around the corner, there was a man with a shotgun standing at the front door. D:

He was trying to get in through the door, and whenever he saw us he threatened us with his gun. Of course we called the police as soon as possible, and told him so. But he kept going and eventually reached the door at the back of the house, which he somehow managed to open (forgot how, but must've been easy since it's just a glass door).

I was waiting around the corner and grabbed the end of his shotgun and held onto it. We had a bit of a word fight and him trying to get free, but I somehow (whoo superpower) bent the end of the gun upwards so it was facing him, and then he shot himself. Impossible of course, but that's dreams for you.

Then the women from the car came inside and waited around for the police to arrive, while having a chat with us (with their husband/son/whatever bleeding to death at their feet).

Weird and somewhat scary dream. D:

I read that thinking I was in the "How WAS your day" thread.

I had one dream where my brother scratched his nose while he was eating his tea, and my dad went ballstic. Calling him a "Filthy bastard!" and saying he should get out of the house. During which, my brother simply carried on eating his tea, while wearing a Birmingham City football shirt.

No matter what sort of a dream I have, football is always somehow mentioned...

Three random dreams last night.

One involving some family gathering kinda thing, but with my mother (and I think father) with new partners. Can't remember much.

Another whereby it seemed to switch from a lecture to something random. A lecturer (accidentally) hit me. And I was told to bite someone's (pierced) nipple so I knew what it felt like if I had kept mine.

And finally I was in Hawaii and was going round teaching everyone how to handle their Stitchs or Telitubbies (can't remember which, but Stitch would make more sense) because pretty much everyone had one. So I went house to house teaching them.