N-Europe

Official Issues and Problems Thread

KingOfHyrule

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

It was asked about by another person while waiting in line. (He said composite, however he meant Component Im sure). The guy who came to the door, said they'd get them next week.

So I'm gonna go and check next Saturday.

I have a problem, I turned my Wii on... "press A button" ok... pressed A

"Select your language" ok... now... how would I go about doing that?

There's no "1" hand on the screen in order to highlight the languages, tried with a different wiimote, synchronised it with the console but still no use... is there something wrong with my Wii or am I doing something horribly wrong?

I have a problem, I turned my Wii on... "press A button" ok... pressed A

"Select your language" ok... now... how would I go about doing that?

There's no "1" hand on the screen in order to highlight the languages, tried with a different wiimote, synchronised it with the console but still no use... is there something wrong with my Wii or am I doing something horribly wrong?

It might be that you are sitting too close or too far from the console.

That was the second thing I tried, and it wasn't that either.

*edit* Actually, thanks! I decided to hold the Wiimote RIGHT against the sensor bar, then i felt the wiimote rumble, for some reason the hand would only show when i held it right against the sensor until after the part where it asked "above or below the TV"

That was the second thing I tried, and it wasn't that either.

Perhaps the sensor bar is malfunctioning. Do you have any light sources that could be disturbing it?

*edit* Actually, thanks! I decided to hold the Wiimote RIGHT against the sensor bar, then i felt the wiimote rumble, for some reason the hand would only show when i held it right against the sensor until after the part where it asked "above or below the TV"

Way to go! Another Wii working properly.

What kind of noise does your Wii make? Mine makes clunky clicky noises and a "Weee-wrrrrrr!" noise quite often and seems to take quite a while to load (Compared to say the cube) Is that normal?

Shit, played for about 5 minutes and got "An error has occurred". Doesn't sound healthy. :(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!