Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those enemies look like they are taken from the Luminoth and others from Metroid Prime series, the guns look reminiscent of ones found in Perfect Dark and Turok and one of those screens makes the main character look like some cross between Snake and Gordon Freeman.

This could be good. :smile:

Those enemies look like they are taken from the Luminoth and others from Metroid Prime series, the guns look reminiscent of ones found in Perfect Dark and Turok and one of those screens makes the main character look like some cross between Snake and Gordon Freeman.

This could be good. :smile:

I was thinking that! they look just like Space Pirates! I hope this is good, I really really do!

They're really putting incredible effort into this and it really deserves to sell well. However, I'm a bit sceptical how it will be able to compete on the shelf against other FPS like Crysis or Bioshock, because after all no genre is so much about graphics than FPSs.

But they surely are pushing the Wii a lot and I hope some other studios will license their engine as well and visuals like this will become standard for wii owners.

At the moment, this is a must-buy for me. Unless it all goes to pot and this dramatically turns out to be really bad, then I have high hopes for this one.

I was just about to mention the link to Metroid Prime: Hunters, glad somebody already beat me to it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
That's the first time I've seen this game in motion and been reminded of Half-Life.

Want now.

Yer, I got a little bit of that vibe aswell. Was mainly from the obvious things like the aliens but also the more subtle stuff - that smg had a really unrealistic feel to it, much like in original Half Life.

I wouldn't expect it to be even a tenth of the game of either Half Life or it's sequel and the episodes. Still, that doesn't rule it out from still being very, very goof!

*sigh* High Voltage invited us to come and play this at E3, but we're not gonna be there this year. :(

I wouldn't worry about it, Nathan. It's a bit much to expect a European, voluntarily-run website to be able to fly out to Los Angeles for a week anyway.

Besides, the real fun of E3 is always coming on here to express and compare reactions :)

I wouldn't worry about it, Nathan. It's a bit much to expect a European, voluntarily-run website to be able to fly out to Los Angeles for a week anyway.

Besides, the real fun of E3 is always coming on here to express and compare reactions :)

Don't you worry, I will be there next year. I think Tom, Tapedeck and others hope to go too. Who will update the site?!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!