N-Europe

Rock Band

dan-likes-trees

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're shipping at play? crap! i dont have enough money!

There is a 5% voucher and £2 voucher in the trade section for play.com

EDIT Why are the instruments in stock but not the game? thats no good.

Nope. I planned on getting this as soon as it came out but I was expecting it way back at the start of the year. The hype for it has died down inside me, been waiting too long and the price is simply too much ESPECIALLY when compared to the US pricing. Utterly ridiculous. I'll probably get it eventually but I simply couldn't afford it anyway now.

Nope. I planned on getting this as soon as it came out but I was expecting it way back at the start of the year. The hype for it has died down inside me, been waiting too long and the price is simply too much ESPECIALLY when compared to the US pricing. Utterly ridiculous. I'll probably get it eventually but I simply couldn't afford it anyway now.

Same here, I probably will get it but probably later down the line.

Guest Stefkov
Apparently HMV are doing the instruments + game + 2100 MS Points for 150 quid.

I checked the website and all I saw was a deal for £159.99. It didn't look like it had points with it. S'pose the text was a bit small on my touch though. hmv takes ages to load on that thing.

Apparently HMV are doing the instruments + game + 2100 MS Points for 150 quid.

If thats in store i'll probably be buying it on friday :yay:

I've decided im not gonna order off the net, just gonna check out the price at work and tesco on friday and see if i can get GS to pricematch (for the trade-ins)

Guest Stefkov

How will this game actually come to the point of being under £100?

Unless you get it from America it's annoying that people think it'll be that low.

Instruments get!

Bloody huge box O_O

Just waiting on Royal Fail to come along and ruin my day by not bringing my game.

Ahh maan , Got mine from play still awaiting although my game shows as packing still , worries me a bit, don't want to be sitting here with no game silly EA for not bundling the dam game!,

Ohh Dyson, any chance you can get some pic's for us desperately waiting for the postman?

cannot wait really want to play this game heh.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!