N-Europe

Gladiators

ReZourceman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKY?! This is bullshit. Us Virgin/NTL users will have to wait for the reruns in 10 years on Challenge.

Think of us Freeview/Terrestrial people we'll never see it.

I am slightly annoyed its on Sky, as I quite enjoyed watching it as a kid, and looking back it was so crap it was good. Hopefully the new series will still hold that element of cheese.

I like Ian Wright, but Fash once played for the Villa! Bring 'im back! :bowdown:

I went to see Gladiators once at the Birmingham NIA. It was crap, we only went for the Eliminator round. Took them 'bout 15mins to set up each round.

I just left, I couldn't stay there after that! :(

There was no way any of the terrestrial channels would have it though. ITV and the BBC are far too focused on their talent show battles to care and that'll go on for at least another 3 years.

That is too true, what do BBC have at the moment. Some show about finding a Nancy and an Oliver?? ITV have got some show about cooking and Rock Rivals, both i think are coming soon. Who watches this stuff because i certainly don't. At least BBC are getting the F1 back next season, but they need to sort out decent stuff for Saturday nights again, make people want to watch instead of giving them no choice really.

I like Ian Wright, but Fash once played for the Villa! Bring 'im back! :bowdown:

I went to see Gladiators once at the Birmingham NIA. It was crap, we only went for the Eliminator round. Took them 'bout 15mins to set up each round.

I just left, I couldn't stay there after that! :(

My family went to see it filmed once too, and I agree - it was so boring because of all the waiting! What made it worse was that it was International Gladiators, so there were only four British ones there, and to make matters worse, our side of the audience were told to cheer for the South African team rather than the British one.

Guest bluey

hehe i went to see gladiators being filmed in brum when i was little ^_^ i got one of those shiny t-shirts with jet on the front :grin:

i liked the game where they hit each other with the giant cotton buds...

...saying that!!! i'm TOTALLY not interested unless they include

Hahahahaha, he delivered those lines with such conviction. That was awesome.

As Noodles says: No Fashanu, no dice. Nobody does it better.

If they manage to bring back Jet or Vogue, mind...or somebody who looks equally as hawt. Then...well...*penis explodes*

• 1 month later...