N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

Ok thats just wrong right there.... why accuse someone of being evil when you have no evidence?!?! I'm very suspicious now.

Accusing someone of being evil when you vote for them (I was forced) doesn't look quite as suspicious as just voting for them seemingly at random.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Kero is defintely good (99% positive).

LazyBoy could you explain the logic behind why Zell is silenced and why you are voting for him?

I think he means Kero being silenced (not on his own show).

Yeah, Kero is defintely good (99% positive).

LazyBoy could you explain the logic behind why Zell is silenced and why you are voting for him?

Night 3 is now over

"Ummm, I don't know how to say this...Kero cancelled today's show at the last minute. Nobody really knows why. I apologize in behalf of the whole staff

Kero is the one who is silenced/affected.

I don't think Coolness is evil so I am going to come out with my information.

Last night Zell left a package outside Kero's studio, and today he is silenced.

I'm confused, I didn't silence anyone. I targeted the fish and he is able to talk. I guess that would make him Kero if you are to be believed.

Guest Maase

Uff, Coolness Bear was almost killed xD

11 votes, and then, suddenly two votes are withdrawed, Coolness Bear is hella lucky

Hum, Zell left Kero a package and he did get silenced?

Let me ask you one question, Zell...

You said you targeted The Fish, but you do admit that your ability is to give packages, because you didn't deny that, right?

I'm unsure of what to believe/who to vote for. It now appears that Coolness may not be the blob. Can someone explain to me why LazyBoy's evidence clears him? (sorry, i'm stupid)

And also, how does Zell getting silenced make him evil? I don't quite understand. I'm sorry I don't understand, it's early morning and I was up late doing french coursework last night which totally has destroyed my brain lol.

No look someone has got you all mixed up somewhere here.

Zell delivered a package to Kero last night. In the write up it says that Kero cancelled today's show (I thought this may mean that the forumer playing Kero was silenced). Presumably this works against the town.

So I want to know from Zell why he targeted this Kero character, and what these boxes are doing.

Vote Standings

mr-paul (1) Esequiel

Zell (1) Lazyboy

Coolness Bears (12) Tellyn, Mundi, chairdriver, Jamba, Fandango, Vicar, DomJcg, Gizmo, Beggilax, Ellmeister, Dyson

A majority has been reached

------------------------

Day 4 is now over

While the town was deciding to lynch someone, many suspicions were cast upon Coolness Bears. Coolness, however, is a very kind person and managed to convince most people of his innocence. However, the town judge ordered his lynching, anyway.

"What?! Why!? We never reached a majority!" someone asked

"Actually, yes, you did."

But nobody really wanted to kill Coolness, now.

"DON'T...WORRY,...I...WILL....LEAVE"

With this, the giant robot left the town.

Coolness Bears has left the town (he's essentially dead). He was The Iron Giant. A kind robot who wanted to be just like Superman. He was Good.

There are 22 players remaining.

Beggilax

chairdriver

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Jamba

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

mr-paul

Mundi

Shino

Shorty

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Night 4 will now begin

Sorry about that delay. Let's continue:

Night 4 is now over

A man was peacefully sleeping in his bed. He never noticed someone entering his room.

Zell is dead. He was Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh), who used his money to bribe people. He was Evil.

----------------------

Someone has been kidnapped. The hostage doesn't even know it!

----------------------

Kero's Korner aired in the morning. Everything was back to normal, aside from an extra Teddy Bear in the set. This was a normal Teddy Bear, though, unlike Kero:

"Hello, everyone! This is Kero's Korner! Sorry about my absence yesterday. Hopefully, my guest at this time is interesting!"

"Not really"

"Huh?"

"I do nothing for a living. I'm useless, and the best thing I've ever done was stumbling across random info..."

"I'm sure there's something more! Are you sure that's all?"

"Well...I found this toy near my house and I was wondering if the owner could come pick it up..."

"Nothing else...?"

"Well...I bought this wooden horse last night and-"

"Jeez...I'm not inviting you again!

Join us tomorrow...in Japan!"

----------------------

There are 21 players remaining. 11 is the vote majority.

Beggilax

chairdriver

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Jamba

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

mr-paul

Mundi

Shino

Shorty

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Day 5 will now begin

Nice one, another evil guy dead : peace:

Surely there can't be too many left? Anyone know the average good guy/bad guy ratio? Aside from that, don't think I can be of much use......

I believe there's usually about 7 baddies.

Hmmm, there was no mafia kill... do you think that theyve lost their power to kill? Or have just got lazy?

Also seems like we have a killer on the side of the town, or at least neutral. If he is on the side of the town, that can only be useful.

Soooo, any information anyone?

Um, mafia can always kill... it's how they can win =] sooo something must have happened to the killer...

Anyways! no clue, but i think we are closer to finding out who kero is...anyways, if i did know, i wouldn't say as we can't exactly let an interviewer be killed can we?

so yeh...