N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been posting - been in bed ill for the last week :(

I'm slightly confused over what's going on. We definitely have a kira somewhere in the game, let's hope that whoever L is can find him soon.

Can someone remind me, who do we know targeted Cube last night? They should be our prime suspects atm.

OK I think I may have some reasoning here... in America!

Beggilax said that he/she was silence "last night"... in America! Which means that he was actually silenced during Day 2 so this must have happened to him on Night 1 meaning that he could be one of 3 characters... in America!

So: Blob, Guy who got beaten up or the person that got kidnapped... in America! He would have said if he was kidnapped which only leaves the other 2... in America!

We already narrowed the parasite guy to 4 different suspects

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Dyson(MBAM! than)

mr-paul

Volcom

If what said L about Cube´s targets than we can take Beggilax from the list

And with MBAM! dropping out I suspect that she didn´t send in her targets (At least that´s what she did in mine)

A man emerged from the crowd.

"I bring you evidence that Darksnowman is evil!

As you can see, he had been spying on this young man, Cube, the night before he was killed. Plus, police reports indicate Cube was shot right next to darksnowman's door! I'd say he planned this out in advance..."

"W-wait! I'm being framed here..."

Townsville's judge, before the present evidence, could do nothing but to sentence him to death.

"NO! I didn't do it!" These were the boy's last words.

darksnowman has been formally executed. He was Dexter (Dexter's Lab), who used several gadgets to help the town. He was good.

Day 3 has ended early. You may send me your targets for the night.

Beggilax

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

Jamba

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog91UK

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Oxigen_Waste

Shino

Shorty

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

Zell

Night 3 will begin now

I was joking...? And dead people usually make (atleast) one last post! Did it really need a smiley... well here: :p I thought I'd played enough of these by now for peeps to recognise me as a decent sort. :heh:

(But still annoyed to be dead... especially as I was good!)

RIP Dexter you twirp, I never liked your stupid cartoon anyway. : peace:

Night 3 is now over

The mafia leader was issuing orders to his minions, when, suddenly, a ferocious beast jumped in front of him.

"What is the meaning of this? Who are you?"

The beast started talking: "You are a weak leader. I challenge you to a duel, for the supremacy of this group."

Apparently, the people nearby liked the idea: "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Poor little thing. He didn't last 5 seconds.

Hellfire is dead. He was Brain (Pinky & Brain). A mouse, trying to take over the world. He was the Godfather.

Someone else scramed: "Noooo! Brain!"

"Is this mouse one of your friends?"

"Nope"

With another swift strike, the beast killed the second mouse.

MoogleViper is dead. He was Pinky (Pinky & Brain). He could communicate with Brain, but he was good. When one of the mice died, the other one would die, as well.

"Now, you take orders from me, understood?"

The rest of the Mafia couldn't argue with that.

An outsider has usurped the Mafia. He is now the new leader.

------------------------------

An armored man was leaving someone else's house, when he was blocked by someone clad in red.

VoLcOm is dead. He was Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), who was in possession of several dangerous chemicals. He was Evil.

-----------------------------

A young man was in his room, with a child in his arms.

"Damn it, What do we do about this baby?"

The apparently innocent child suddenly spoke with an evil voice

"Talking to yourself? You're pretty weird."

The baby grabbed a concealed weapon, and fired it at the man's head.

Oxigen_waste is dead. He was Yagami Light (Death Note) the owner of the Death Note. He was Neutral.

------------------------------

The town woke up and turned their TVs on. TC could be seen on the screen.

"Ummm, I don't know how to say this...Kero cancelled today's show at the last minute. Nobody really knows why. I apologize in behalf of the whole staff

Also, someone left a toy near my house" TC showed an action figure in front of the screen. "I would appreciate if the owner could retrieve it"

The TV channel went black. When it came back on, The Itchy and Scratchy show was airing as a filler.

-----------------------

There are 23 players remaining. 12 is a majority.

Beggilax

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Jamba

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

mr-paul

Mundi

Shino

Shorty

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Day 4 will now start

I've been told that Tellyn "likes killing". I'm not an investigator, but that's what I've been told. It could mean he is a killer, and likes doing it, or it could mean something else, I'm not sure what to make of it. Thoughts?

I've been told that Tellyn "likes killing". I'm not an investigator, but that's what I've been told. It could mean he is a killer, and likes doing it, or it could mean something else, I'm not sure what to make of it. Thoughts?

Its a lead. What do you have to say Tellyn?

Okay, I'll debunk that straight away. My power has nothing to do with the killing, mutilation or hinderance of anybody else. I have nothing to hide, so if there's any investigators out there, investigate me tonight so that I can prove my innocence.

If any investigators come forward and end up dead overnight, or if I end up coming out as evil/neutral/a threat, then you may lynch me tomorrow.