N-Europe

Ever Done Something Dumb?

ReZourceman

When i was 15 my school sent me to Uni for a week in the summer to "Get a feel for it". There were a load of Leicster lasses there and only like 4 or 5 guys. Needless to say it was a great week unti......

I was with this chick called Aimee one night and asked her where her little miss something or other bra was. She said she didnt have one. Turned out i had her mixed up with her friend >.>

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I done something silly today actually.

I was ordering something for my bike and i had to read out my postcode as he couldn't understand me so i was like.

"Seven, T for Thomas, Q for Cucumber"

Opps!

That reminds me, at work I do that and it goes:

B for ummmmmmm.... Biscuit? oh I'd love a biscuit now!

I probably should learn phonetics. At least it gets a laugh from the other person on the phone ^__^

My friend and I were Pokémon Red & Blue fanatics when we were younger, always trading and competing (gotta love the old Game Link Cable :D). One day, in frustration over wasting 500 Poké Dollars on a Magikarp (we've all done it ...), I traded it with my mate for some other Pokémon I can't remember.

... That Magikarp later evolved into a Gyarados, ultimately becoming the strongest of all of our Pokémon and the first of our Pokémon to reach level 100. My Pokémon never stood a chance against him from that day on.

Talk about feeling dumb!

Oh sorry! I meant the Trading Card Game! :)

I had Red version! so he was fairly easy to get on that! :heh:

Electrabuzz was actually exclusive to red back then.

Sometimes I say things with-ought really realizing what I said, it can be quite embarrassing.

While discussing the DaVinci Code with friends, we were discussing Silas, and I revealed to everyone that I thought the word 'Albino' meant 'Albanian'. Should of had checked the dictionary, before becoming a laughing stock.

I traded my shiny Clefairy for an Electabuzz! :(

I thought he was rare...

Shiny Alakazam for a common Pikachu here. :shakehead

i forgot to mention one.

thrusting with my falchion when the hand guard gets trapped in my pocket. this sends the blunt end right into the back of my left hand.

falchions are big and heavy. theres a load of weight added to the main cutting area by a large steel triangle. its pretty sharp for the blunt end. i got a deep cut and what looks like a new scar. at 21 i injure myself playing swords, with a live blade. not smart.

Locking myself in my bedroom, I was stuck for the day until my dad came home after work.

Forgetting the Bike I was only had one working brake, and proceeding to go down the steep hill at the end of my road with a mate on the back. He ended up with a chipped front tooth, and I ended up with one less friend :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!