NEurope
Fandango

Sonic Unleashed

To be frank, no. But thought it would look better for another console. And Brawl/Mario surprised me some i'm not destroying all hopes yet.

And anyway couldn't they be FMV/'cleaned' and edited shots?

I know it's unlikely but I still like Sonic :heh:

A couple are "in game" (theres a HUD), the rest do appear to be from FMV's.

To be frank, no. But thought it would look better for another console. And Brawl/Mario surprised me some i'm not destroying all hopes yet.

And anyway couldn't they be FMV shots?

Some of them almost definitely FMV me thinks. I'm not sure there is anything to make look better for the other consols...at least not in those shots. I don't think the Wii would look that smooth. I think Jordan is right, they're bullshots.

Was mostly thinking about Sonic himself. Thought he looked better on the 360/PS3 game.

I like the art style cause it's filling me up with some hope. And so far no other characters apart from Sonic and Robotnik which is good so far...

How can you not have hope :heh:

We all know they're gunna throw in those shitty characters no one likes at some point...

To be honest, if Brawl proved anything to me, its that Sonic should be in 2D. I loved Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, Heroes was... alright and Sonic The Hedgehog Next Gen was fucking awful. Seriously. I actually made myself play through it.

I got that way with Shadow the Hedgehog. Loved him and his levels in SA2 and since I didn't know anything about his game, I wanted to know about his past, but that got so annoying to play through after a while. I mean he's the 'Ultimate Weapon' why does he need firearms.

SATSR I loved, it was about speed and blazing through levels which is great and 3D can be done...only if they do it properly. I liked the idea of Heroes controlling 3 at once, but they done it all wrong imo.

I really want a 2D Sonic like the Megadrive games, ones where you simply run through huge levels one after the other with no over world. Just racing through them...

With SATSR,Olympics,him in Brawl and Bioware taking their time with him, I like to think he's 'improving' in some aspects and re-gaining his name. But after Sonic the Hedgehog...

Oh not another temptation... I still have to beat myself out of not buying Sonic The Hedgehog every time I see it a little voice goes off at the back off my head saying: "Buy it it´s sonic!"

I've never liked Sonic that much. He is a hedgehog that wears shoes...and talks...and is blue...and his friends are losers...:p

Shitty-Sonic-Sidekick sweepstakes anyone? My money is on Gemerald the Echinda. Or something equally balls.

Martinist is predicting Sydney the Anthromomophoric Hamster. He's also pointed out that all new hedgehog character's names start with "s". So it'll probably be "Shite the Hedgehog" or something.

Just sort out that goddamn camera and the glitches, give it a story that isn't made of complete-lack-of-logic, put Supersonic gameplay back into the rest of the game, collect chaos emeralds, put SOME sort of emphasis on Sonic's speed being above that of the other characters, kill Amy and give Dr. Robotnik his real name back... then make the game 2D and we could have a decent Sonic game.

Ah fuck it, just release STH3/S&K for the XBLA.

If this is real and for the 360/PS3 I will be fucking disgusted with Sega; the game was shot for the 'netgens' and secret rings was a really good take on Sinic and sold over a million copies. If they use that success and make the game for the PS3/360 they are just shitting in the mouths of Wii owners!!!

A) I agree with the above two posts. Hurrendous game.

B) This looks good, thus it is fake.

I'm sorry, it's all too bizarre to be fake. Whiny American Werehedgehog In London, anyone?

Sega are amazing. They're basically trolling the entire gaming populace by pretending they don't know what a good Sonic game entails.

I'd buy that if it meant I could rip people limb from limb with WereSonic.

I'm sorry, it's all too bizarre to be fake. Whiny American Werehedgehog In London, anyone?

Sega are amazing. They're basically trolling the entire gaming populace by pretending they don't know what a good Sonic game entails.

TBH the inclusion of a Whiny American Werehedgehog In London is a good step. I've been thinking that a mature twist in the sonic franchise would do it good.

To be frank, no.

Do we have to bring Lampard into this? :heh:

SATSR was fucking abysmal!

Dyse m'boy, have you not played the violin mini game? Its the saving grace of the Secret Rings! :P Play! Violin!

I dunno what to say about the screen shots though. Plenty of games look good but turn out crap... haven't past 3D Sonic games looked fairly decent? Yet they end up falling apart once you play them. We may just play the waiting game with this one, but judging by Sonic Adventure and all, theres the odd problem that needs ironing out before Sonic gets good in 3D.

TBH the inclusion of a Whiny American Werehedgehog In London is a good step. I've been thinking that a mature twist in the sonic franchise would do it good.

Yeah, like guns...that would be a good idea! :p

I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but it doesn't read like it... I'm confused.

Yeah, like guns...that would be a good idea! :p

Dont remind me of Shadow the hedgehog... that game made my gamecube cry

I sincirely hope for Sonic Team that they don´t mess this one up. They are rapidly developing a reputation for rubbish games, and it had better be for them that they have learned from their mistakes. I really think that if they mess up another Sonic game(please dear Videogame God: wake them up!) with sloppy controls, unfair AI, and erh..bad collision detectionnnnnn (HAIEEE...CRACK!! = broken game disc).. hardly anyone will care anylonger what they conjure up next (Groan!).

I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but it doesn't read like it... I'm confused.

I was - harder to convey on the 'net. I mean wtf; Weresonic - how imaginative.