NEurope
Fandango

Sonic Unleashed

SUL7.jpg

SUL4.jpg

SUL2.jpg

SUL9.jpg

Just seen these at NeoGaf, not sure if they're real or not but I'd say they are, way too much effort has been put into them for them to be fake.

Some of the pictures seem VERY similar in style to SATSR, though the graphics look a bit like Blue Dragon I think!

Still awaiting confirmation, source and more pictures at http://www.sonicstadium.org/sonicnews/437/

Ooops! Looking at the source someone must have put them on the press FTP site a little early. Oh well. Looks rather good if you ask me, just hope it plays well this time.

Wow, that looks, dare I say it,....good.

Just call him Doctor Robotnik...its SO much cooler than Eggman... :indeed:

Hi, this is just a friendly reminder to cease all excitement.

This is a modern day Sonic, and as much as we'd all like to see the franchise turned around it's far better to go in with cynicism than get your hopes crushed later on.

I love the style of the third screenshot. Nice environment.

Yeah, looks like Greece.

20080317-185530-000012.jpg

Uh-oh it looks like this one may be on-rails.

All Sonic Team need to do is take their time and sort out the level design in their games (and the controls).

Unfortunately anything they make these days is crap so I don't have my hopes high for this.

That looks pretty darn good, but based on the 3D GameCube platformers, I won't get my hopes up.

this is a modern day sonic game and will be really, really shit. Lets' be honest, even the old ones were balls compared to Mario.

right. When this gets another EDGE 3, don't say I didn't warn you.

Wow, Sega has actually released a pictorial representation of their treatment of Sonic:

sul14vu0.jpg

Anyone that buys this will most likely sport a similar expression.

But Sonic looks awesome in Caris' set of screenshots.

Rofl at that though Aimless.

I'll stay cyncial, but i'll just say those screens look gorgeous - they won't mask the terrible gameplay we're all excpecting though...

ZOMG

PLZ tell me it will come on wii

If you are lucky, it won't. :p

Its fake. If it was real ign would have have something on the game but they dont. Its a VERY nice fake though

Its fake. If it was real ign would have have something on the game but they dont. Its a VERY nice fake though

If those pics are fake....I'll eat my hat...or some cake. I'll be honest, probably the latter.

I'm in two minds on this. One it's "Not another one", but on the other hand I'm pretty interested. Hopefully if this one isn't rushed it might -hopefully- turn out good.

They're probably real, but bull shots (ie: they're in game but REALLY touched up).

The current consoles can't push those sort of graphics, well they could but they're would be jaggies all over the shop.

I liked Sonic Adventure 2 and the Secret Rings was good aswell. I think if it's real, it will be for the Wii because if it was for 360/PS3 then Sonic would look better than that, but then again, the levels look rather nicely done...

Ah well, see if it's real then decide/speculate/slam it in the gutter.

I liked Sonic Adventure 2 and the Secret Rings was good aswell. I think if it's real, it will be for the Wii because if it was for 360/PS3 then Sonic would look better than that, but then again, the levels look rather nicely done...

Ah well, see if it's real then decide/speculate/slam it in the gutter.

You think the Wii could pull off that?