N-Europe

Mafia Discussion Thread (Do not discuss in the Mafia - Progress)

Guest Maase

Guest Maase

Leaderboard and List of Games that are currently being played can be found in Here

Rules of the Mafia Games can be found Here

Mafia Games already played:

Mafia Game Number 1 (By Chairdriver)

Mafia Game Number 2 (By Chairdriver)

Mafia Game Number 3 (Mushroom Kingdom) (By Chairdriver)

Mafia Game Number 4 (Killing Spree) (By Chairdriver)

Mafia Game Number 5 (Forum War) (By Chairdriver)

Space Mafia (By Cube)

Mafia Game #Mine (By MoogleViper)

My Mafia (By Mundi)

Mafia Games being Played:

Thriller Mafia (By Tellyn and Cube)

Here you can discuss about the Mafia that ocurred, remember (i love being nostalgic), preview the next Mafia's, talk about possible roles, give ideas about a Theme Mafia or new rules, Etc

There's one big rule, tough:

You shall not laugh at Maase stupid abilities of gaming

(Also, you can't talk about Mafia games ocurring now)

Edit: Shouldn't we create a Sub Forum just for Mafia games? There are something between 9 topics in General Chit Chat about Mafia :X

Would be handy to post links to the old threads, maybe?

So I've never won. I think my favourite game, besides the first one, was the one where I was allowed to communicate with Darksnowman and Rokhed - yet I had an agenda that the other two did not know about; I was some sort of vigilante killer dude. It was fun being both a killer and allowed to communicate with others without being mafioso, but of course I always get killed off quick.

But I love it :P

Guest Maase

Done

Recently, i saw every Mafia game that ocurred in this forum, i loved your performance has Serial Killer in that Mafia Game, its a shame you were killed, tough (By the mercenary, right? :S)

Yeah, I think so. I don't think anyone suspected me at all. I've never had a role where i think "yeah, I can win with this one", but I still love the deducing of stuff. In Mundi's game, it took teh other players like 2 days and 20+ pages to put the rather blatant clues together to work out that I was Vincent... in retrospect I shouldn't have told anyone I was kidnapped. Nobody cared. I still don't know who received the ransom for me.

Would be handy to post links to the old threads, maybe?

So I've never won. I think my favourite game, besides the first one, was the one where I was allowed to communicate with Darksnowman and Rokhed - yet I had an agenda that the other two did not know about; I was some sort of vigilante killer dude. It was fun being both a killer and allowed to communicate with others without being mafioso, but of course I always get killed off quick.

But I love it :P

My favorite also, an incredibly intense ending and the very fun debate to get you lynched for being the insane serial killer

Good times good times...

Yeah game 2 was my first one and my favourite one thus far.

Working with Rokhed and Jay was great- I was kinda annoyed at the end when I got myself killed because I used my power on paranoid Sprout (as far as I mind) and then I was even more annoyed when I found out after the game that... Rokhed's survival each night was decided by the throw of a dice!?!

We carefully plotted where the big guy would take shelter and made sure to send him to someone who looked good.

And as for jayseven and his vigilanteness... he was killing evil! :cry:

Lol, I enjoyed the other games too when I was in the mafia and was allowed to communicate with others... but game 2 still stands out. I do remember that mayhem with Owario in the one where I was the T-1000. I have no idea what happened there! I mean, obviously I was evil but the "proof" that was put against me by him was all genuinely untrue so I dunno, did he get lucky? Ha, then I took vengeance in the following game (forum mafia) where I was Fierce_LiNk. I banned Owario on night one which set off some chain reaction that resulted in Rokhed (playing as Jordan) taking himself outta the game. Sorry about that Rok. :blush:

Mafia games of late have been really...boring. I'm hoping my bare bones one will bring back the paranoia of the first/second games.

Mine shall see the welcome return of much paranoia and worry - almost every action has a consequence!

Yeah, I think so. I don't think anyone suspected me at all. I've never had a role where i think "yeah, I can win with this one", but I still love the deducing of stuff. In Mundi's game, it took teh other players like 2 days and 20+ pages to put the rather blatant clues together to work out that I was Vincent... in retrospect I shouldn't have told anyone I was kidnapped. Nobody cared. I still don't know who received the ransom for me.

I got the ransom.

I wasn't going to save you, lol.

I like'd Mundi's game, my role was great.... But i died on night 3 >.>

I think mine and Maddogs game should be alot of fun. Theres only 1 character im not 100% happy with, the other 29 look like fun. Iv created the sort of characters i would love to play as, and everyone has something interesting to do.

Masse - Added to Mafia Thread.

I like'd Mundi's game, my role was great.... But i died on night 3 >.>

I think mine and Maddogs game should be alot of fun. Theres only 1 character im not 100% happy with, the other 29 look like fun. Iv created the sort of characters i would love to play as, and everyone has something interesting to do.

Masse - Added to Mafia Thread.

Yeah your role was flipping awesome investigating players and reporting to everyone. major fun!