N-Europe

Happy Paddy's Day!!!!

conzer16

It's not quite St. Patrick's Day just yet, but tis only an hour and a half away from me now!

Tis me first Paddy's Day outside of Ireland and it's going to be a little strange, quite different but I'm going hell for leather celebrating it!

It's not a bank holiday in New Zealand, so I'm expected to show up for lectures tomorrow! Hah! Fat chance!

So to everyone on here, (both Irish and Irish for the day that's in it!)

Beannachtaí na Féile!!!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!

This will sour the topic but I really hate it when people aren't Irish, and use the day as an excuse to get totally wrecked. And then when St George's day comes, no one gives a shit.

Have a good day Irish peoples.

Totally agree.

Wasn't it yesterday? Yesterday is the only time for more than a century that it's a day early.

It's the 17th.

This will sour the topic but I really hate it when people aren't Irish, and use the day as an excuse to get totally wrecked. And then when St George's day comes, no one gives a shit.

If it makes things any better, I tend to get drunk in equal measure on both days :P Probably more so on St.George's though, but I never tend to remember when it is compared to St Patrick's.

Anyway, Happy St Patrick's to everyone who's gonna be celebrating, I shall not be due to dissertation deadline on wednesday, so I hope everyone has fun while I'm slaving away!

I agree with you Ramar.

Agreed, everyone cares about St Davids Day, St Patricks Day and St Andrews day. When it comes to the day of the English Saint, St George, i see no celebrating except with me and my mate who drink an English Beer or 3 that night anyway.

Happy St Patricks day anyway to all the Irish, i will celebrate as well with a Guinness in return that you celebrate St Georges Day with an English Beer.

Guest Jordan

I don't see why non-Irish people or atleast people who don't have Irish connections even celebrate this.

Thats like... celebrating Pass over and being a devout Muslim.

Ah tis a little different than that now Jordan!

The Church's holy day St. Patrick's Day was celebrated on Saturday alright, but the National Holiday was celebrated on the 17th as always.

Hope ye all had a good one anyways!