N-Europe

Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've been asking to be cured forever... I'm beginning to suspect you are the doctor. :blank:

wow how do you get that idea ??? he is asking for the doctor, and if he was the doctor would he be cured by now ??? anyway majority has been reached

good night

A majority has been reached.

The town encircled the suspect. They all raised their weapons to the helpless man.

"Я не снайпер!" The Russian cried his words passionately, but there was enough evidence against him now to ensure his death.

Scubahood is dead. He was the Wolf (Evil), a Russian serial killer who had never been caught or implicated in his life.

There are 21 players left in the game (11 is a majority)

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

MadDog

martinist

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxygen_waste

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

welsh_gamer

Zell

Day 6 is over. Night 6 will begin now. Send in all your targets now.

The doctor presented the criminal with a cure.

The thief had found his target. A middle-aged doctor. He seemed to remember him from the news stories a few years ago... something about having murdered his wife. The thief thought nothing of it and sneaked up behind him.

The doctor turned around, spotted the thief and began to run. The thief couldn't help himself, he felt possessed. He began to chase the doctor endlessly.

Two bullets soared after the thief, but missed narrowly. The agent couldn't keep up to the two fugitives.

The adventurer took a closer look at the idol he had retrieved from the Aztec temple. It began to glow, and the magic-like substance flowed through his fingers. It completely cured him of the 'cure'.

The sniper spoke into his mobile phone. "Now listen carefully. I want you to target-" A robot approached the sniper and offered protection, but his mere presence seemed to cut off the mobile phone signal. "GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

The sniper ran to the adjacent side of the roof and pointed his scope at the ground where the protector once stood. He swivelled the scope around just in time to see his target fleeing into a hotel. "Damn it!" He shot the robot, who looked indifferent and unharmed.

There are 21 players left in the game (11 is a majority)

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

MadDog

martinist

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxygen_waste

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

welsh_gamer

Zell

Night 6 is over. Day 7 will begin now.

Exactly what I was about to ask.

And whats that about the adventurer being cured of the "cure." Cured of a cure?! :blank:

Yup, according to the write-ups, some doctor's been handing around some sort of lethal cure. The adventurer, who is sure to be Indiana Jones, managed to cure himself of said cure.

Exactly what I was about to ask.

And whats that about the adventurer being cured of the "cure." Cured of a cure?! :blank:

The "cure" that a doctor gives out actually turns you into a zombie, according to some info I acquired last night. I suspect we have a Wesker...

The "cure" that a doctor gives out actually turns you into a zombie, according to some info I acquired last night. I suspect we have a Wesker...

Dude if Wesker is here that would be awesome

B.T.W nothing here to report

It was a coincidence, I randomly selected you. I haven't actually played Resident Evil 0, I had to do my research for Dr. Marcus.

You do realize that that one obedience quote in my sig is one of the few things he is ever known to have said? :D Fucking incredible coincidence! :yay: