Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

Ok, ok... Damnit :\

Im Sherriff Al Someting from Pshyco

I can investigate people...

Night 1 i investigated Mccoy, the result was "Good"

Night 2 i investigated Chairdriver, the result was "Evil"

Night 3 i investigated MoogleViper, the result was "Evil"

At the end of Day 2, i found out that my results about Mccoy was wrong, i discovered that i was problably wrong about Chairdriver too...

But then, i remembered that Chairdriver said he could turn evil and protect people, so i guess i was still right by trying to lynch him...

Happy? Here it is, all i've got :\

Now i'l be killed because of you guys...

Well, atleast you now know that Moogleviper is not Evil xD

if maase can investigate ? or did i mis understand

can we trust you maase that your info about moogleviper is true ?

Well, he was wrong about Chair wasn't he? so i guess he can be wrong about mcoy and moogle, i'm not sure tho...

Guest Maase
wait how can we even know if maase is telling the truth ??

In this game, you can never prove that you're telling the truth, and the only way is illegal...

I can investigate, but the Mccoy information and the Chairdriver information were wrong, so i think that MoogleViper is wrong too...

Gizmo, that's being a jerk :\, that means you're gonna spend one day lynching me instead of trying to find someone evil? And then, when you spend the day, you can concentrate while im gone? What? I don't concentrate you? You get distracted by me?

What the hell, man -_-'

Gizmo, that's being a jerk :\, that means you're gonna spend one day lynching me instead of trying to find someone evil? And then, when you spend the day, you can concentrate while im gone? What? I don't concentrate you? You get distracted by me?

What the hell, man -_-'

We have no idea who is evil at the moment, and, to be fair, you're hindering us from working stuff out...

Guest Maase

Hum...

I don't believe that Mafia would capture one of them, so he isn't evil, that's almost for sure...

But he can be neutral...

If you think your power is usefull to the Townies or dangeorous in Mafia hands, then don't do it, we have 50% chance of Gaggle being Good.

But, if you think the power is not VERY usefull to townies neither dangerous in Mafia hands, then give it.

I only ask one thing, if you give it, please,after giving the power, tell us what was your power, it may become usefull :)