Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The P-p-p-punofficial N-E Quiz

jayseven

FIsh; I'm giving you the point as I just went and checked HWYD? and my own birthday thread and realised I never boasted about what I did that day. Congrats!

And Echo; yup, you got it right :P Sorry moogle, too sloooow. And wrong, of course.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you meant the one in your room then the picture isn't very clear.

8:25

I hate you (but not really).

This is the one I knew. I find it offensive that you didn't think I'd re-watch your video from the "post your room" thread if it meant getting another right answer. :heh: I wish I had got the points for this, but kudos to Moogle.

If you meant the one in your room then the picture isn't very clear.

8:25

Yah that's the one :) Correct! It's showing exactly the same time as we speak. Well, 8:27 but I'll accept that for sure.

I hate you (but not really).

This is the one I knew. I find it offensive that you didn't think I'd re-watch your video from the "post your room" thread if it meant getting another right answer. :heh: I wish I had got the points for this, but kudos to Moogle.

Sorry :P I forgot about this Q! Well I'm going to leave the round as it is for a while. Dissapointed nobody's tried the remaining two questions!

Eddage; lovely :) killthenet; sorry, not the song I'm looking for. Tiny, tiny hint; it's a song by my favourite band... doesn't help? no? sorry :/

EDIT: Sorry killthenet I just realised that I got the first part of the lyric wrong; it's 'tell all the stones'... you can get first guess at this. I apologise again! I blame the people who've taken part but have yet to do their own round. Not my fault. Honest.

Eddage; lovely :) killthenet; sorry, not the song I'm looking for. Tiny, tiny hint; it's a song by my favourite band... doesn't help? no? sorry :/

EDIT: Sorry killthenet I just realised that I got the first part of the lyric wrong; it's 'tell all the stones'... you can get first guess at this. I apologise again! I blame the people who've taken part but have yet to do their own round. Not my fault. Honest.

Oh whaaat! Well in that case I know it! And I would have answered it sooner as well! If the round is open can't everyone have a go? The thing is I didn't think I knew it if the original lyrics were right but thought "Oh that sounds like..." but now it's changed I know it and would have totally answered it sooner.

*is desperate for points*

Oh whaaat! Well in that case I know it! And I would have answered it sooner as well! If the round is open can't everyone have a go? The thing is I didn't think I knew it if the original lyrics were right but thought "Oh that sounds like..." but now it's changed I know it and would have totally answered it sooner.

*is desperate for points*

sorry dude, I know it's unfair on others who would've known the lyrics. My fault for being lazy. I think it would've been doubly-unfair to killthenet though...

10. Tell all the stones, We're gonna make a building.

Correct.

one question left. I'll make it worth two points for added charm..

7. Post a movie of you reciting the alphabet, then the alphabet backwards.

Well played grunchie :P use of cue-cards is a smart move. I do believe you'll be rising up the boards sharply with those 4 points you earned in total...

I'll edit this post with the newest scoreboard in a moment :) But first I want to show you just what I've been doing while waiting for you dossers to get the smarts;

rizla001fg5.jpg

Take one ACME Rizla blue...

rizla002cg7.jpg

Here's the total card-area available.

rizla004de1.jpg

My typical-sized roach, when raping the container the rizlas are in. If I have other material I tend to have a larger diameter.

rizla005bs5.jpg

As you can see, some are differing 'heights', but they generally maintain the same diameter. Because of this, I reckon I could squeeze out a further third more roaches if I tired again.

rizla006nr8.jpg

The fruit of my loi-- labour. Lovely.

rizla007iy1.jpg

And here we have it -- twenty-seven roaches from one pack of card - there is actually a square of green-card that I didn't use. I could have made a lot more thinking back, but I didn't want to risk making, as Shorty used to call them, 'prisoner rollies' and wanted a sensible size.

What, don't believe me?

rizla008zr0.jpg

There we are. 27 cigarettes :D I was the life (and I suppose, the slow death) of the night out, I can assure you.

Dyson was closest with 23!

Leaderboard after round 13

15 - jayseven

15 - The fish

14 - killthenet

13 - Cube

12 - Supergrunch

11 - Eddage

9 - Noodleman

7 - Platty

7 - Mundi

7 - MoogleViper