Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The P-p-p-punofficial N-E Quiz

jayseven

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer top the special question is.....

DSC00311.jpg

Which means, Eddage is our grand prize winner of this:

:yay: + 1 point!

Here's the stuff I was wreiting the questions on at Tesco if anyone is interested:

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

It's the back card cover of the comps for schools vouchers. Resourceful or what?

1. What is the first lesson in not being seen? Killthenet get´s it

2. Where does the website http://babelfish.altavista.com/ take it´s name from and what is it? The fish knows his fish

3. Translate this sentence: "Það er snákur í stígvélinu mínu" 2 points

Supergrunch finally get´s it!

4. I´m looking for a man. This man became famous as a movie director but has been known to do other things like comic books for example.

He became famous in the 90´s and his first picture is known as a cult hit and his highest budget film failed to make profit in the box office.

Noodleman get´s the answer

5. J.R.R Tolkien is one of the most known fantasy novel writer of the past age. But Tolkien had a good friend who was also wrote a well known book series. What is his name and what book series did he write

Answered by Eddage

6. Write a short summary of what happened in the Cod War

As answered by Cube

7. An optimistic person says the glass in half full, a pessimistic person says the glass is half empty a the realist says the glass is:

Moogle is clearly a realist

8. For many decades the rivals Marvel and DC have been the largest comic book distributer and both publish the most popular comics currently out there. One of Marvel´s most famous comic book series is the X-Men which depicted a group of mutants shunned by society which depicted their leader as paraplegic genius that needs to use a wheelchair to move around.

Couple of months before the first issue of X-Men came out DC had published a comic book series which was about a group of people with superhuman abilities shunned by society and was led by a paraplegic genius that needs to use a wheelchair to move around

What is the name of that DC comic and what is the name of their leader?

Murray is correct

Kisi.gif

What character is in this picture and what is it named after?

EchoDesiato got it

10. What musician covered the song Diamond Dogs for the movie Moulin Rogue

Haggis got this one

Special Question! Blatantly stolen from Dyson)

Anyone can answer this even though they have answered a question correctly before

In my room I have a hat, I have posted a picture of this hat. The person to post the best description of this hat before all the questions have been answered gets a bonus point

7. You have more glass than you need.

No the excact wording but good enough

8: Niles Caulder is the paraplegic leader of the original Doom Patrol.

Correctomundo

1. Not to stand up.

Why yes it is

3. When the snake jumps out of the boot.

No

2. It's a type of fish in Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy - when placed in one's ear, it will translate the speech of another person into brainwaves that the user can understand. It also proves god's existence, and as such, disproves it.

2. It's a type of fish in Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy - when placed in one's ear, it will translate the speech of another person into brainwaves that the user can understand. It also proves god's existence, and as such, disproves it.

That question suits you perfectly.

Anyway Special Q: A hat is a hat is a hat.

What was your wording? The glass is twice as big as it needs to be?

Yeah that one

Correct

Can anyone tell me where the "Strike" button is?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!