Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The P-p-p-punofficial N-E Quiz

jayseven

8. a = -3

Have 2 points!

10) I believed I've named everything in the picture. Just to be on the safe side I even named the ground.

naming.jpg

You didn't name everything, actually. If you had, I'd have insisted you get a bonus point...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I believe that makes it round over :P Scores plz! (add to the ones on the first page!) Fish: if you make another round in the future you could try that one again to see if we can get a better answer!

Aight, Cube Shotgunned this round so his questions are up next. Please nobody shotgun the round after 'til Cube has posted the questionsTA!

Ok, leader board after round 8!

Leaderboard after Round 7

11 - Jayseven

10 - killthenet

9 - Cube

6 - Noodleman

6 - The fish

6 - Supergrunch

5 - Mundi

5 - Platty

5 - Tom

4 - Strider

4 - Haggis

4 - Nintendohnut

4 - Monopolyman

4 - Eddage

4 - MoogleViper

3 - The Villan

3 - Shorty

2 - The Bard

2 - EEVILMURRAY

2 - Welsh Gamer

2 - GMAC

2 - Fierce Link

1 - Stefkov

1 - rokhed00

1 - McMad

1 - Dan Dare

1 - Aalborg

1 - Dante

1 - Dyson

1 - Ashley

1 - Coolness Bears

1 - EchoDesiato

1- DomJcg

I'm not sure how good this round is:

1. What was the first video game (and console) I ever owned? (1 point) Ellmeister searches my past.

2. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen European swallow? (1 point) The fish knows his swallows.

3. Which transformer made an "appearance" in Burnout Paradise? (1 point) Haggis spots that the GT is a Camaro rip-off

4. Name the only game that I currently have pre-ordered. (1 point) Noodleman nabs the point.

5. What was my first username on Cube-Europe? (1 point)

Eddage screams like a Native American.

6. Anagram time: I'm an amoral and idle mishmash. Alarm a lush oz major (Ignore the punctuation) (2 points) jayseven asks Flinky for his full name to solve the anagram.

7. What was the name of the program in Prey (Michael Crichton) that was used to control the behaviour of the nanobots? (1 point)* Ellmeister gets the last point.

8. Who is in my signature and what animal is he based on? (1 point) Wow! Wow! The fish!

9. If the show wasn't canned, Ivy Chitty would have eventually sacrificed her life to save someone. Who is this person? (1 point) Platty drives in with the answer.

10. "That's laughter for chickens" puts who to sleep? (1 point) Perhaps Mundi is a flan...

*Replaced the old question 7.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!