Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The P-p-p-punofficial N-E Quiz

jayseven

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, since none of you suckers wanted to do it, I'll squeeze some turds out for you.

Round 13

1. In Arne and Thompson's index, what folk fairy tale corresponds to the number 'AT 562'? Eddage Stuffs his knows.

2. Post a picture of yourself doing a handstand. Eddage points the get.

3. Type up the blurb from the book World War Z. by Max Brooks. Nintendohnut hits the head on the nail.

4. What did I do on the 6th of January 2008? Fish hits the net of the back!

5. What time is it on the clock in my room? MoogleViper gets the end in there.

6. Write me a sonnet (2pts) Supergrunch Worlded my rocks.

7. Post a movie of you reciting the alphabet, then the alphabet backwards. (later changed to TWO POINTS) Supergrunch awards his deserve.

8. What's an angry monkey? Echodesiato corrects answerly.

9. What's my favourite game character? The Villan [insert sentance here]

10. Complete this lyric; "Gather all the stones..." killthenet balls the pocket.

Bonus for funsies (you know how it works)

How many roaches do I get out of a single pack of standard blue rizlas?

The answer was 27 and the winner was Dyson with his guess of 23. Silly nintendohnut changing his answer. Foo!

3. Type up the blurb from the book World War Z. by Max Brooks:

It began with rumours from China about another pandemic. Then the cases started to multiply and what had looked like the stirrings of a criminal underclass, even the beginnings of a revolution, soon revealed itself to be much, much worse. Faced with a future of mindless, man-eating horror, humanity was forced to accept the logic of world government and face events that tested our sanity and our sense of reality. Based on extensive interviews with survivors and key players in the 10-year fight-back against the horde, "World War Z" brings the very finest traditions of American journalism to bear on what is surely the most incredible story in the history of civilisation.

I was gonna go for the sonnet but it was a little bit too much effort and it would have been shite :)

woot a snappy response :) Good one. Did you google or by some small chance, do you own it?

I did google it, but I have heard fantastic things about it and hopefully will read it over the summer after all my uni exams.

Can I have a go at any more questions later or is that it for this round? I only ask cause its the only round since the first one that I have actually had a chance to participate in :)

6. Here we go:

You see a man who loiters on a stool,

Why he is seated there you do not know,

You'd think that it was not seemly at all,

Augmented by the ever falling snow.

"Why is he there, what does he do?" you think,

and pull your hood around your tired eyes.

You watch as he reaches out for a drink,

"Oh great; a drunk," - well, that is no surprise.

But then he undergoes some kind of shift,

A god, of sorts, lurks right beneath his skin,

You see his soul, somehow it is adrift,

The world departs, you sense an actual sin:

Beneath his shawl a song of evil breaks,

And in your heart a deadly pain awakes.

This is an angry monkey:

evil-monkey.gif

Anger is a (physiological and psychological) response to a perceived threat to self or important others, present, past, or future. The threat may appear to be real, disscused, or imagined

A monkey is any member of two of the three groupings of simian primates.

So an angry monkey is any member of two of the three groupings of simian primates who is responding to a perceived threat to self or important others, present, past, or future with violent emotions.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!