2 - Fierce Link

1 - Ashley

1 - Stefkov

1 - rokhed00

1 - McMad

1 - Dan Dare

1 - Aalborg

1 - Dante

.. somehow we've already got some muddle going on! Aah! Noodleman on my list has 6 points and on yours he has 5. I note you don't have dyson on yours - could you please take the list on the front page, as that's the more accurate one (I believe?) and amend it with the scores from your round?

EDIT: Oh yeah the diff will be because the list on the front page includes the point-for-doing-a-round, including your round point :)

Is that when a cuddly toy falls on me? :)

A huge Rugrat fell on me!

Ah that explains it. it just goes "it's dusty up hereaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" which made me think there was a dust monster or something.. then you just calmly go "snowman!"

Ah that explains it. it just goes "it's dusty up hereaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" which made me think there was a dust monster or something.. then you just calmly go "snowman!"

Haha! :heh: No the dust monster was sleeping!

He'd been up all night playing the evil monkey in my cupboard at poker and had lost miserably.... he was depressed for days! :(

The rugrats toy is heavy Tommy's big plastic head could knock someone out! :o

It is now my burglar defence weapon!

.. somehow we've already got some muddle going on! Aah! Noodleman on my list has 6 points and on yours he has 5. I note you don't have dyson on yours - could you please take the list on the front page, as that's the more accurate one (I believe?) and amend it with the scores from your round?

The front page points have me wrong and a few others. I'm on 5 points but the front page says 4..... :(

The front page points have me wrong and a few others. I'm on 5 points but the front page says 4..... :(

Yeah, as it says, the front-page-points did NOT include the points from Supergrunch's round, which is why you only have 4 there. But it DID include the point Supergrunch got for creating the round.

So my list is missing the people who guessed correctly for supergrunch's quiz, annd supergrunch's list is missing the people who've done a round :P

I wish to heck I knew one of the other answers, but I dont. Son instead here's teh correct and up-to-date scores so far.

Yes, I rock. For a while, anyway.

Leaderboard after Round 7

10 - Jayseven

9 - killthenet

8 - Cube

6 - Noodleman

5 - Platty

5 - Tom

5 - The fish

4 - Strider

4 - Haggis

4 - Nintendohnut

4 - Monopolyman

4 - Mundi

4 - Eddage

3 - The Villan

3 - Supergrunch

3 - Shorty

3 - MoogleViper

2 - The Bard

2 - EEVILMURRAY

2 - Welsh Gamer

2 - GMAC

2 - Fierce Link

1 - Stefkov

1 - rokhed00

1 - McMad

1 - Dan Dare

1 - Aalborg

1 - Dante

1 - Dyson

1 - Ashley

Killthenet and mundi; if you actually read the first post you'd notice the scoring doesn't include Fish's round, as it is not over.

Shorty is the man with the common sense; yes! You are lagging a point *corrects*

This round still has two questions up for graps guys.

Killthenet and mundi; if you actually read the first post you'd notice the scoring doesn't include Fish's round, as it is not over.

Shorty is the man with the common sense; yes! You are lagging a point *corrects*

This round still has two questions up for graps guys.

I thought that this round was also in because I noticed that before fish´s round you had 9 points and now your set at 10.

Or is it because you added that "The guy who makes a quis gets 1 point"?

I thought that this round was also in because I noticed that before fish´s round you had 9 points and now your set at 10.

The latter I believe... thanks for sorting out my messup jayseven. :wink:

http://n-europe.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=717101

N-Europe Forums - Reply to TopicI thought that this round was also in because I noticed that before fish´s round you had 9 points and now your set at 10.

It's complicated to explain; if you read my previous 2q34 posts on the matter, you'll see

a) The scoreboard in the first post was up to round six, but also included supergrunch's point for creating round seven before the round was over.

b) Supergrunch posted his updated version of six[/b] scoreboard to include those who won points in round seven.

c) Tom's round six scoreboard did not include the points the previous five round creators had earned for doing the questions.

d) Thus we had one scoreboard not including quizmaker points, and the other not including round six[/i] points. In both counts I myself was missing a point.

e) So I fixed it.

It's stupidly complicated, but there you go. If you still have doubts then you can find links to each round's questions (and consequencely the answers and winners) to count for yourself.

There are still two questions left! Let's get some more answers in before it's too late :)

8.) In the series expansion (1+aX)(4-X)^(-1/2), the co-efficient of x^3 is -67/2048. Find the value of the constant a, and show me your working! (2 Points)

10.) Name me everything in this pic!

roffles :P I was going to label it greenblackblackbrowngreybluegrayblackgreenblackbrownbrownwhitegreyblackbrowngreenblackbrowngreengreygreygreenblackblack...

.. But instead I was too busy having WAR OF FURY with Mundi *tenses muscles*

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!