N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 4

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haden top? The world makes no sense to me any more.

My issue is with my forwards. My two young guys just don't perform. I don't get it. An 18 six and a 22 five should be decent players. The 18 year old should be amazing, but he's just not. :(

My issue is with my forwards. My two young guys just don't perform. I don't get it. An 18 six and a 22 five should be decent players. The 18 year old should be amazing, but he's just not. :(

:p

To be fair I thought I was gonna be fighting relegation this season still anything can happen we are only 3 games in.

The last two seasons me and Haden have been roughly the same. Now he's at the top of the top league, and I'm 3rd from last in the lower league. Even Threezok is above me.

My new junior striker had better perform well.

The last two seasons me and Haden have been roughly the same. Now he's at the top of the top league, and I'm 3rd from last in the lower league. Even Threezok is above me.

My new junior striker had better perform well.

I hhope I stay here forever, then I don't have to play the big boys again :heart:

Yay another win sadly with one of my best defenders sent off form wise I think I can only hope for a draw against oddy im im lucky but who knows somehow I got best manager award again even though I had no players in xpert. Btw well done to FC Cremola your doing very well.