N-Europe

Super paper Sonic

Vicar

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it looks so

but I´m working this weekend which means I have less free time to glue and stuff but I´ll manage to work on it somehow

Just letting you guys know I wont be giving out a progress report today and probably tomorrow I just woke up and I´m way to slow/tired/lazy to do anything I hope you guys understand this....

Well after almost 5 days of doing nothing except work I decided to wake up early and keep working on my Sonic.

I fucked up three parts by gluing them wrong and riping them while cutting, so I had to make three big parts again and glue them and cut them and here is my progress

DSC00110.jpg

I made his forehead and eyes and some other parts

DSC00112.jpg

here is his face, it will look beater in the rest ..... well I hope so

DSC00111.jpg

and here is 80% of his spikes I have to make his left part again

I'm going to work on his left side now I think I can finish him today if I skip dinner

and post some love :heart::yay::heart: for the final chapter of the super paper sonic

I present you

TOAST!!!!

toastSliceWhiteBkgd.jpg

and also this DSC00122.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

well his nose looks strange because it´s not glued on yet and if you think his face is something that picaso would make then look at it from another angle :D

And thats it thanks for the support and everything guys

p.s. EEVILMURRAY where is you haunter?

p.p.s I almost gave Mundi a heart attack when he saw him for the first time :S

Now that is impressive stuff. I have to hand it to you, you have done a marvelous job there. And i am pleased you had the patience to do it as well, because i don't think i would have enough patience to make something like that. What is next on the list of giant paper models then.