N-Europe

Super paper Sonic

Vicar

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

I´m so freaking clever I should get the noble price award for this.

I where having trouble gluing 4 pages together because everything where blue and you barely see the folder lines so everything looked horrible and I were almost giving up on this par until I figured out you can photoshop the thing on one page..... without stretching the image I manged to get 4 peaces of Sonic on 3 pages instead of 4 peaces on 7 pages (the pictures shows what I mean)

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00090-1.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

The only bad thing about this is I already glued the other pages together, I just wasted 30-40 minutes of my life for something that took me 4 minutes XD

here are the parts I had to glue together because they where to big for on page

DSC00092.jpg

and guess what I found a penny :D there is a long story behind this lucky penny

I have to go to my grandpa and teach him how to use a DVD player , I´m going to glue the parts together tomorrow

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

I´m so freaking clever I should get the noble price award for this.

I where having trouble gluing 4 pages together because everything where blue and you barely see the folder lines so everything looked horrible and I were almost giving up on this par until I figured out you can photoshop the thing on one page..... without stretching the image I manged to get 4 peaces of Sonic on 3 pages instead of 4 peaces on 7 pages (the pictures shows what I mean)

<images of a picturesque variety>

Tbh, I don't totally understand, do you have a special printer or something? How can something that didn't fit on one page, fit on one page without being made smaller? Sonic's appendages are look real good though, and better than the smaller one surprisingly!

Tbh, I don't totally understand, do you have a special printer or something? How can something that didn't fit on one page, fit on one page without being made smaller? Sonic's appendages are look real good though, and better than the smaller one surprisingly!

I turned it sideways in photoshop :D

Todays parts are his nose, both arms, legs and his jaw or mouth

DSC00097.jpg

and here is a photo of every part I made so far.

DSC00095.jpg

Hey Eevilmurray I would like see photos of your progress I always like seeing other peoples work

AeroScap grate looking Snake in a box, but how is it on one piece if you didint use any glue just cellotape :confused:

and last but not least Dyson, I feel really stupid right now, I hate when people shorten there name into two letters like O_W It took me probably two days to find out it meant Oxigen_Waste I always thought it where an emo smiley :(